Heritage Point of Tulsa - Tulsa, OK

Sad

My mother has been there a year. They purport to be experts on Alzheimer's and Dementia. I do not know one resident living in my mother's building that does not have severe dementia. My mother has fallen 4 times in less than two months. I have had the aides ask me to watch her for them because they are busy doing something else. Not once did myself or several other family members think this was merely an AL home. We all thought it was a memory unit. The price has increased over 20% in one year.

Care and comfort for family

This is a great community with great care for a loved one. The layout of the community is excellent. The staff are caring and always attentive. I am glad that he my father in law is participating with the other residents. The menu is outstanding and a lot of healthy choices. We would recommend this community for the great care for a loved one.

Good choice

Heritage Point of Tulsa is a nice community that we chose for my dad. The atmosphere is warm, clean, and inviting with a homey feel.The staff is friendly and caring and attentive to his care needs. I haven't yet had a chance to dine there with my dad but he says the food is good. There offer activities that the staff encourages the residents to participate. The landscaping is well-kept and offers outdoor seating for the residents to enjoy the fresh air. We would recommend this community to others.

Tour for care

This was a good tour for my family member. The community was very nice and clean. The staff was very caring and friendly. The menu was appealing. We liked the activities that are offered. We would suggest that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Great Memory Care

Heritage Point of Tulsa is a new memory care community. It is a smaller home like setting which is great for staff to Resident ratio. Highly recommend Heritage Point of Tulsa; one of the best memory care set ups in Tulsa- great care.

All staff and facility seems to be very nice and very efficient.

Care for dad

This is a newer community. The variety of food was excellent. Very clean community. They offer a lot of activities. They were more costly what we were looking for. I would recommend families tour this community to see if it what they are looking for. My father was not there long enough to let us know how he felt in the community.