Heritage Point of Oklahoma City - Oklahoma City, OK

Review of Heritage Point of Oklahoma City - Oklahoma City, OK

It is a very special place to live. The people that work here are the greatest in the world. They are kind, considerate, helpful and cheerful! It is clean, comfortable, friendly and caring. I would recommend it to everyone. Please don’t move me!!!!

[Removed] was a very helpful in helping us to understand this next step and what they could bring to the table. She was extremely professional in her presentation. she appeared knowledgeable about the different levels of memory care and discussed how they address those respective levels. The facilities were clean, appeared well maintained and we really liked the patient safety features. Good decision to visit!

Mom's Care

My mom is getting really good care with the staff here. They are attentive to make sure she has great care. The food is really good. We like that the community is very clean. I suggest this to anyone wanting great care to see this community.

Security for Mom and us!!!!

Mom has been at Heritage Point just 10 days but the transition has been remarkably easy from St. Ann's assisted living where she loved the residents, loved the staff, loved the food, loved the EVERYTHING. She has discovered those same things at Heritage Point plus a beautiful courtyard where she can safely sit outside or stroll and admire flowers and birds. I know that the Heritage Point staff has helped enormously in this transition and I also attribute part of the ease of the move to the fact that Mom is in a "house" that has far fewer residents and in turn, a more predictable routine and environment. Both of those provide security to Mom and a welcome relief to our family. A great fit so far---crossing our fingers that it lasts!!!!

A Little Extra Effort

Things have been great since my mother's move into this community. Mom is doing great and seems to really like this community. The staff has been wonderful, and even the upper management takes the time to get to know your loved one and understand their needs and how they can help. The food is good and the community is very kind and friendly. I would recommend this community for people to take a look at.