Brookdale University Park - Denver, CO

Heritage Club in Denver provides a full range of choices for today’s seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Not The Place for Me

I wasn't very impressed with my tour of this community. I would not consider it a place to live for my loved one. It was organized. When we arrived there was not anyone at the front desk to greet us. The community appeared to be older, compared than the other ones I looked at. Base on my tour I knew this wasn't the place for me.

Wonderful place!

Moving my father from a farm to the city was a little overwhelming for me and I'm sure it was for him too. There was a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
My dad loves Brookdale University Park, and he is again a happy man!
There are many activities to choose from, outings, the food is wonderful, a large outside area with shuffleboard, horseshoes, a putting green and summer BBQs. I could go on and on.
The washer and dryer in his apartment is a huge bonus.
The staff is amazing, friendly and more helpful than I could have ever imagined.
If you are looking, make sure this place is on your tour!

Feels Like Home

All o the staff members at the Brookdale University Park facility have really tried hard and have made my loved one feel like it is his home. So far I am very pleased with the place and so is my loved one.

So far they have done a pretty good job.

So far they have done a pretty good job. I don't know how a lot of the others are, but I am happy with Brookdale. The people are all very nice.

Friendly, welcoming staff

Overall our experience with Brookdale University Park was a good one. The staff here is friendly and professional, and they do a great job looking out for the people who live here. One thing I thought they did particularly well was helping my loved one get settled in and adjusted to the community and what they have to provide!

Very happy with our selection

I am very happy with our selection. Their philosophy is to keep people moving and they do. The residents are very nice. The staff is very helpful. The facility has a classy feel to it. Therefore, they dress up and socialize a lot. We are just very happy with the Brookdale University Park. It has been a wonderful experience. My Mother is very happy here. I am so glad we made this selection. 5 stars.

I chose them over other others.

I helped a friend, I chose Brookdale over other communities because of the wonderful people, the good food, great location and a lot of amenities

All our dad needed was that little extra help

It's only been two months since our dad moved in and a lot of progress has been made. My dad is a new person after we moved in to their assisted living. He was depressed and falling a lot while living alone. Who thought all he needed was the extra help and care?...The staff is courteous, always willing and very knowledgeable. There were concerns at first with the housekeeping and laundry schedules, but their wellness nurse and head of the facility (Jeorge) is committed in making sure our concerns were addressed. And probably the reason why they run such a great establishment. We are very happy with our choice for dad so far!

very friendly

They made the move in process very easy, staying in constant communication with the family. The staff there is very friendly. It has been a good experience and I would highly recommend Brookdale University Park.

Energizing Environment

The Brookdale University Park is a high energy environment. The place is clean and the staff is friendly, caring and professional. In terms of value, i think they are all a little pricy, but that's what it is. We are very happy and pleased. Though, it's been only one day since we moved out mother in, but we are very please.

Enjoyable!

Positive Energy

Very nice. Beautiful. Washe...

Very nice. Beautiful. Washer/Dryer in each apt a plus. Swimming 2x a week. But I think it is more expensive than mom is comfortable with.

Very beautiful, right by DU...

Very beautiful, right by DU; storage units and full kitchens, washer/dryer in unit; wire storage units on same floor as apartment; more expensive and probably 'too fancy' and too much of an 'urban' location for Dad. Contact was Diana - VERY nice and gracious.

We've only been here for a short whil...

We've only been here for a short while, but everything is going great so far and we are very happy here! Really have no areas of improvement as of yet. We are happy with our choice so far!

Everything we hoped for

He's currently under an 18 month discount so he has 1000 off a month so it's a wonderful value. He's in independent living, the people are so accomodating. At first I thought they were just saccharin sweet and I was waiting for the other shoe to fall but the more I see them the more I like them, I think they provide a hell of a service. They provide quite a few activities and they encourage him to participate even though he was reluctant at first. They were persistent with him and getting him to particiapte, they didn't take no for an answer. There's a Friday night mens group, they kept encouraging him to go and now it's something he looks forward to. It was the first place we looked at and we just liked what we saw, there is a complete lack of odor, it just smells clean in the whole building.