Brookdale Mountain View - Denver, CO

Independent Living at Heritage Club Mountain View is designed for people like you, who choose to pursue their lifelong dreams in an engaging social environment, who have passion for life, and active living with purpose. Anything but typical, we offer active senior living communities of all types. Where others offer senior living housing, we provide a new and vibrant lifestyle to help you live with wellness and purpose. Our promise to our residents is to provide Exceptional Experiences Every Day. At Heritage Club Mountain View you will have a spacious apartment, elegant common areas and numerous services that assure your comfort and satisfaction: truly, active senior living that inspires and fulfills.

Heritage Club Personalized Assisted Living Residence provides the extra help you need with your daily activities, while you maintain the privacy, dignity and independence that mean so much to you. You will also enjoy three home-style meals a day and may take part in as many of our social and recreational activities as you choose. Meanwhile, whenever you need assistance - whether it's with dressing, bathing, or remembering to take medications - our friendly, highly-trained associates are here to help.

Our Health Care Center provides Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing in a warm, homelike environment. The rooms are private and semi-private, fully carpeted, and elegantly furnished. The Health Care Center offers a full activity schedule, home-style meals as well as physical, occupational, and speech therapies, which are delivered by our own professionally trained staff.

Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional,

Disappointed

The apartment air conditioner thermostat didn't work properly - and never got fixed during my mom's month stay. The activity director was suppose to help my mom get involved in the games she was told were happening but the director never followed through. The food quality was poor and the meal service took a very long time - most nights my mom would leave without dessert because they either ran out or took too long to bring to her. My mom and I were very disappointed - the services she was promised were not provided.

A elegant community for care

This is a nice community for the care of a loved one. The staff seemed to be attentive to the residents. The menu seems to be appealing. I like the nice list of activities that are offered. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one. Families might want to see if this community is affordable to care

Pitiful

Do not move into this place. My room has never been cleaned thoroughly, behind the toilet, etc. The staff is the worst! This is expensive with terrible service, terrible food and is really a very sad joke. Overworked, underpaid, as little as possible and basically just not enough of the right people on hand. The staff hide in their offices and are not part of the resident culture. Maybe the staff needs to eat in the dining room and they can find out what it's like. The food it terrible and dining room service is even worse! Lot's of smiles little follow through. Non-professional, non-professional, non-professional!!!!! Financially taking advantage of the elderly. Basically, they just don't give a hoot about the resident or their family. I am being generous in this review.

Bad overall care

The RN's were great at Brookdale Mtn. View rehab, but sadly, they weren't the complete package deal. My aunt went in for rehab with a broken hip. She left 17 days later in an ambulance because she refused to take her medicine. She was starving from lack of nutrition and dehydrated (in part from c-dif), and she also left with a bed sore that had been 5 cm long. She is now in a long term acute care facility, but is fearful that she will have to go back there. Her WHOLE family has assured her that she will never, EVER, go back there. Moral of the story? I would advise anyone with a loved one to be sure to research, personally look at and ask questions at several long term facilities, assisted living facilities or rehab facilities. You ALWAYS want the best care for your loved one. BEFORE they move there.

Brookdale Senior Living

We regret to hear your experience was less than you expected In our health care center. This has been reviewed and please be assured that the safety and well-being of all our residents is our number one priority.

Great customer service

Phenomenal Helpful Staff

My mother entered this community in a wheel chair, she has since improved so much she now up and walking. I truly love this community and everything they have done for us. The extra help she is getting have really great and very helpful. Everybody has been very helpful, they have really gone above and beyond for us. The community is very clean and well-kept. There are many activities, my mother really enjoys the activities. The food is good, it is not fancy, but it is good quality. I also have to say a place for mom was a super big help for me. When I didn't know where to go, they where right there to guide me in the right direction. I would recommend them and the community.

Nice place overall, a bit of a language barrier with the aides

We used this facility for a brief respite stay, and I thought Brookdale Mountain View seemed like a nice enough place, overall. The facility was clean and well kept, and the staff was friendly. I also thought they did a great job with the food! However, there was a language barrier with the staff and it made it difficult to relay care instructions to them, which definitely made things harder.

Brookdale Corp. Run do not Walk

Get past lobby, take elevator to upper floors and see how filthy the hallway carpets are. If they can't keep the carpets vacuumed just imagine how dirty the apartments are. Housekeeping is a nightmare. My mother has lived there two years and her carpet has never been shampooed. Feces on toilet bowl was there over a week until I cleaned. People are friendly, they just do not do their jobs. Corporate pays lousy and squeezes every penny out of the place. Employee turnover is constant. Food has declined with each new director.
Three in two years. What does that tell you? Marketing promises the moon & stars and that is what the prices reflect, but not what the resident receives. Activities are geared toward independent residence, assisted living residents are pretty much ignored.

a great place for mom

Brookdale Mountain View has been a great place for mom. The staff has been really helpful however when mom has needed a nurse a staff member will come and ask what she needs and then they have to go get a nurse. Sometimes she would have to wait for an hour just to get help to go to the bathroom. Other than that the staff is just wonderful. I would recommend this facility to anyone.

Very nice looking place!

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. Brookdale Mountain View was a very nice looking place! The facility itself was very impressive, it felt like you were walking into a high-end hotel when you walked in the lobby. I actually toured a few Brookdale facilities, and all of them seemed well run. This probably would have been my second choice out of all the places I saw, with the deciding factor just being distance from family members. They are definitely worth a look if you're searching for options in the area.

Seemed like a nice place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This looked like a very nice place, and is definitely somewhere we would have considered. It was clean and well kept, and the staff we met were all very friendly.

Nice place overall

I think they do a lot of things well at Brookdale Mountain View. The staff have all been very friendly and helpful. The facility itself is clean and well kept. We did have a maintenance issue in my loved one's room that took multiple requests and quite a bit of time to get resolved.

BEST OPTION - Clean and bea...

BEST OPTION - Clean and beautiful inside and out; 3.5 miles from home; little pub with liquor license; computer cafe; age in place through skilled nursing. One meal plus continental breakfast included. Full kitchens (w/ full-size stove); washer/dryer in unit; Parents like one bedroom plus den floorplan - put down $100 deposit for wait list (one still available on main floor; took/sent pics to M&D). Contact is Sandra Davis - lovely person (sent pie down to M&D)

Poor Communication

They didn't communicate well. One caregiver wouldn't give information to the next caregiver. It was laxidasical care. My dad got really good physical therapy there but over all I was not impressed with the caregiving.

mostly semi-private rooms, very small...

mostly semi-private rooms, very small rooms; showers down the hall; rehab room very basic; independent living is nice but off-limits per Medicare rules

$236/day plus meds. No with Medicaid ...

$236/day plus meds. No with Medicaid pending