A Wonderful Community

My husband was here years ago. I am so thankful for the help I got from A Place From Mom, they helped me find this wonderful place. It was all a very good experience and most important, my husband was happy and well taken care of. I have been recommending this community!

They are fine so far.

They are fine so far. It's clean, and the staff is friendly. There are no complaints about food. There aren't any concerns at all. It's working out well so far. I would rate them highly.

friendly place

They showed a lot of willingness to work with us and take patients in under tough circumstances.

I have noticed a good bit of a turnover in the staff in the short time that he has been there and that has me a bit concerned as I am not sure what the reason is for that.

Exceptional Care

Our experience at Harmony Guest Home has been totally amazing. I recommend this facility to anyone thinking of placing someone in memory care. Dava is an angel!

I am so happy that I found Harmony Guest Home.

They are doing a really good job. It's clean and the staff is friendly and attentive, but more than that, it's like a family. The food is really good. I chose them because I really liked the people that are there, they are friendly and receptive, they accepted my husband without question, and always talk about how much they like him. It's been great! I am so happy that I found Harmony Guest Home.