Greenway Retirement Village - Brampton, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Look at all your options!

The independent living set up is fine. As soon as assisted living is needed and you pay dearly for the extra help needed, it is beyond disappointing. Staff cut backs put a burden on the good caregivers trying to do their best. Certainly not getting the care and attention (particularly with incontinence care) that you pay too much for.
A very very expensive set up for the service provided.

He is happy there

He is happy there. - It would be nice to see them work harder to get the resident more involved in the activities, encourage them to be more social. He really likes the food. He is extremely tidy and very neat and doesn't think the housekeeping does a good enough job, I don't feel like the housekeeping is a major issue, but it could be a little better.

Nice place

Great place

New to Greenway

As a family, we are new to Greenway. We moved our mom into their loving care almost 3 weeks ago and we cannot be more pleased with how she has adapted. The kind hands extended both by the residents and the staff have made this transition a lot smoother than any of us imagined. She is happy and contented with her suite and is joining in activities sooner than we expected. She is eating well and making friends. All in all a great experience for her and a decision we will not regret.

New Resident at Greenway

While my Mom has only been at Greenway for 10 days I can tell you already she has settled in and made friends. Right from the beginning the staff and the residents have made her feel right at home, coming to get her for meals, reminding her of things going on, etc. Her suite is absolutely outstanding and of course her own touches of home make it all that much better.
I think when my Mom thought about a senior's residence she was thinking of 45 years ago when she had to place her own Mom in a nursing home in Toronto. Have times ever changed! I personally want to thank all of the staff at Greenway as well as the caring residents who have made this transition so easy for my Mom.

It's great! They are professional, and friendly.

It's great! They are professional, and friendly. We are very happy with them. There really isn't anything I would like to see improved or done better. They are pricey, but it's working out well so far, and we are pleased with them.

Very nice place, but expensive

My loved one was only here for a brief time, but my overall impression of the place was very good. The facility was clean and well kept, it was appropriately staffed, and the people seemed friendly and professional. It was unfortunately also very expensive.

Welcome to Greenway Retirement Village, a Regal Lifestyle Community.

I am so pleased that you are considering making your home in our retirement community. We understand that choosing the right retirement community is an important decision and we are here to help you every step of the way.

At Greenway, you will enjoy a lifestyle that is tailored to your personal interests and needs. We combine an active and supportive lifestyle with everything you will need for your comfort and safety, close at hand. Our premium accommodations include spacious one or two bedrooms suites or you can enjoy one of our two bedroom townhomes located footsteps from the main residence. You will feel immediately at home amongst our well-appointed amenities and will find our services and activities offer you the opportunity to select the retirement lifestyle that best suits your personal needs.

Our wellness services are orientated towards maintaining your independence and quality of health. In the event of changing health needs, we will assist you and your family in establishing a personalized assisted living program.

Our community is located in the city of Brampton, with nearby neighbourhood amenities, such as a shopping mall, hospital, parklands and creek-side trails.

We are dedicated to providing you with the best care and services to ensure you enjoy your Regal lifestyle at Greenway Retirement Village.

We invite you to make your home with us here at Greenway Retirement Village. We welcome you to call us today to arrange a visit to our community so you can experience first-hand the Regal lifestyle that awaits you.