Golden Manor Residential Services - Upper Marlboro, MD

The tour went well. Looks as though clients are well cared for and the atmosphere is friendly. Well organized. Common area could prove to be confined if all residents were to use at same time.

I Like The Care My Mom Has

They are doing a great job taking care of my mom. It's a good place that has been great since I have been there and I like it. I feel it's the best fit for her, not only for the quality of care that they provide also because the location is close to where she lives. It's a 2 for 1, I can check on her house and visit her. Currently they are not doing that much activities, the residents are sitting around watching TV, they cud do more. She is happy with her meal plan that serves her what she likes.

Great place based upon our ...

Great place based upon our visit. Mother took a tour as well and seemed to like it.

Visited home. Staff were wonderful. ...

Visited home. Staff were wonderful. The house is beautiful and well kept. Concerns regarding my mom being willing to use chair lift and the cost. Money would run out in a year.