Garden Ridge Assisted Living - Garden Ridge, TX

False advertising

Owners are rude, conceited and arrogant. Would never put my loved one her for care. They say its not for profit but thats all the owners care about is profit. Its all lies and talk.

Very clean, experienced staff.

great property

I'm great with the property. My mom couldn't be any happier and myself either.

Compassionate and caring..

The owner and director Juan Lopez and his wife Magdalena were very compassionate and caring. They provided a dedicated staff that was well skilled and also provided professional care for the residents. The facility was exceptionally clean and everybody involved were very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this facility for the care of the elderly.

Great People for My Mom' Alzheimer's Care

My Mom stayed there in 2012 during her final stages of her Alzheimer's. The family who runs the place and all the employees working there were just great. Not only did they give Mom excellent care, but the gave my husband and I wonderful support. They even found mobile dentist but also someone to care for Mom's toe nails. They helped us wth a hospice service when the time came. And, they were there that early morning Mom died. My husband and I cannot say enough about how special these people are. We could see how much the patients became family for them. Place always clean, nice smelling. Food all fresh made and delicious. Very much one on one patient. They have openings for 8 individuals.

A God Send!

Garden Ridge was a god send for my father. He was too high maintenance for a nursing home and we did not know what to do. The owners visited my dad at the nursing home where he was and were so loving right away. We all decided it would be a good fit and best for him to be transferred to Garden Ridge. We moved him there and found him less agitated, healthy freshly cooked natural meals, made sure he was hydrated and double checked all his medications. He was so much happier and comfortable there. The ratio of caregivers to patients is unprecedented. Unfortunately, we lost my dad to Parkinson's late last year, but feel very comfortable in saying we had him much longer than we would have had we kept him in a "normal" nursing home.

I would recommend it highly.

They keep it clean and the staff is friendly. The food is good, she didn't finish her burger the other day, and I took it with me, it's good. If there is a concern or a need they respond right away. The activities don't really apply, because there are only like eight people there. I really liked the way it looked, how clean it was, that is one reason I chose them. I would recommend it highly.

The Garden Ridge Assisted Living community in Garden Ridge, Texas and is an independently owned facility. It is conveniently located in the security and comfort of the bedroom community of Garden Ridge, which is adjacent to the historic heart of San Antonio, Texas. The community offers a loving home for seniors, understanding how important self-reliance is to healthy aging. The dedicated staff at the Garden Ridge Assisted Living community provides palliative care and a full calendar of social and intellectual activities. The community is proud to be a provider of family-like care for seniors who desire to spend their golden years in a friendly, comfortable, and safe environment.