Brookdale Stonebridge Ranch - McKinney, TX

living at an Emeritus Senior Living community.

The sense of community is all around you when you become part of the Emeritus family. Through special
delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.

To big!

We took a tour of the community and we liked it. The people were knowledgeable and they showed us around. We did not like that it was such a big community. That made my friend uncomfortable and it just did not work out.

Overall Good Staffing and caring staff. Will be scheduling a second visit to further evaluate .

Very difficult transition verbal promises are unfulfilled. Travel to doctors was a big misrepresentation. We will be looking at other alternatives

Brookdale Stonebridge Ranch gets my recommendation!!

I think the memory care unit could use some remodeling. They need some new paint and some of the shutters replaced. They also need to replace the glass in the ceiling. The staff are experienced and lovely. The food is healthy and they offer some daily activities.

Close To Home!!

Brookdale Stonebridge Ranch was very close to my home this was a plus for me. The bedrooms were very nice and tidy. I would recommend a tour of this community to friends and family. Their guide took me all around and showed me the whole place. The layout was good it would make it easier for my loved one to get around. Unfortunately, we would have to be on a waiting list and we needed something soon.

Nice experience!

The community at Brookdale Stonebridge Ranch gave a pleasant tour. The community was nicely kept and very tidy throughout. The staff that offered the tour were very friendly and did a wonderful job showing us around the community.

Great community!

Mom is doing much better at Brookdale Stonebridge Ranch. The staff are friendly and provide great care. There are a number of activities offered for the residents to partake in. The staff get mom involved in activities and she enjoys herself. They have a new chef and the food is not the best. Many of the residents do not enjoy the food and complain at meal time.

Nice And Friendly Staff

My tour of the facility went well, it is a good looking community. From what I saw everything appears to be well-kept and clean. The staff was kind and friendly. They showed me around the whole facility and answered all my questions. It was a pleasant tour.

Review of Brookdale Stonebridge Ranch - McKinney, TX

Very nice. Great courtyard area. Nice common areas. Rooms we saw were all studio type.

Good Individual Care

They are just very attentive and they just really seem to pay attention to each residents' needs. When something is going wrong or they have an issue, they definitely communicate well, so I feel like they do a good job with individual care.

Best experience of all.

We checked out several facilities and Brookdale at Stonebridge Ranch was the one that my mother-in-law chose to move into. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They make a special effort to satisfy her.needs.

The size of their apts. (sq. ft.) compared to cost was a little high. Again, no doors.

A four star average.

In terms of over all rating i would give it a four. in terms of cleanliness i could give it a five star. They were friendly indeed. The value wasn't the best. But over all i would give it a four star.

Really great place!

The residents seemed to all be pretty happy. The staff seem to really care about the residents and take care of the residents really well. Brookdale Stonebridge Ranch is a really great place and I'm glad that my mother is in such a nice place at this trying time in her life.

Okay so far

We are somewhat happy with brookedale stonebridge place. My mother is happy being their so far. My only complaint is that with the insurance we bill them something then it comes back needing something else so that is a little frustrating. Their is also a few other things but not that bad.

They are doing a really good job.

They are doing a really good job. I would give them fives across the board. We don't have any concerns or complaints. Everything is working out quite well. They are clean and friendly.

Emeritus at Stonebridge

My Mother has been living at Emerius at Stonebridge for about a year. I wish I had moved her there first.
The care at Emeritus is excellent. The staff is extremely caring, the dining experience is lovely and the food is good. The facility is always clean and neat.
The director is professional and compassionate. She is always willing to lend a hand no matter if the task is large or small. Also, she will 'lend you an ear' if you feel you need to talk about your loved one.
They always have many fun activities for my Mother. She loves that!
I can not say enough nice things about Emeritus. It's just wonderful.
I am so thankful!

Emeritus

My mom and dad were not always given the help needed, such as assistance with bathing, breathing treatments on time and general well being.

Sam Pollock

We are sorry to hear that you and your loved one’s experience with us did not meet your expectations. We are pleased to announce that we have an additional full-time nurse on staff, as well as an additional medical aid seven days a week. We would like to more fully address your comments. To do so, we need more information. We invite you to reach out to our community management team to voice your concerns.

The staff at Emeritus is what makes i...

The staff at Emeritus is what makes it so great. We felt at home and so much at ease for leaving our loved one in the Memory Care facility. I highly recommend Emeritus at Stonebridge Ranch.

Very happy with them!

We couldn't be happier with the service here, they've met all of our needs! The staff are very friendly and caring, and they do a great job with the care. The facility itself is clean and up to date. I suppose if they had any area they couldn't improve on they could stand to have a bit more variety in the activities.

We Like Them A Lot

My mother has been there for two weeks and so far it's going really well. I like them a lot. They are a lot more responsive when you have a problem. It's definitely on the more expensive side but it's what she needs. Overall, we haven't had any problems with them. The staff has been really responsive to everything we've asked.

Extremely Nice Staff, Some Issues with Care

It's average. We've had problems with medication management and coming to give showers on the nights they're supposed to. The office staff is extremely nice and most of the caretakers are really nice. The price is good for what you get. The location is good; it's nessled in a real nice housing area. It's homey and not huge. Everything is on one story. The food is good and my parent's like it.

Met with the Director. She just retu...

Met with the Director. She just returned from vacation and seemed to be knowledgeable and caring. There were two volunteers that were playing the piano. I did not care for the room layouts.

Great location and the director was i...

Great location and the director was incredible.

An affiliate of Emeritus at Spring Cr...

An affiliate of Emeritus at Spring Creek. Both assisted living and memory care. Loved it but no vacancy.

Really liked this one. A good fit for...

Really liked this one. A good fit for my mom. Residents seemed happy and satisfied.