Kenmore Senior Living - Kenmore, WA

The tour was late, but otherwise fine.

Good Tour

Good Tour

Nice Tour!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my father. The first visit I went to the guy who took me around did an excellent job and had all the answers to my questions. When I had returned with my mother for a second visit I was not impressed with the lady who took us around. She did not seem to know very much and did not have the answers we had needed for my mothers questions. I also noticed while I was there the second time that the elevator was not working and the building seemed very dark.

Larger Community!!

I had a tour of this community for my loved one and it was a pleasant experience. The staff where very kind to my loved one and I made sure to give us a detailed look at everything they had to offer as well as answer any questions we had for them. They did not have the availability that I needed for my father and I wanted a little bit of a smaller community for him to live in,

Good option!

The main coordinator who does tours wasn't there the day we looked at the property in person. Overall, it was a positive experience and they answered our questions. I would recommend this community.

My parents care

I toured this community for my parents. The staff were very nice helpful and answered all of the questions we had. The community was clean and the menu was appealing. They are a variety of activities offered. We recommend other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Don't put your loved ones here

The care team is great, but the management is awful. They don't care about our loved ones in their care.

Not a very good first impression!!

Everything for the most part was fine during our tour of this community. The staff was welcoming and made my dad and I feel comfortable during our visit, however my first impression of this place was nothing special. It was very bland and nothing truly stood out to my dad to make him want to make the move into this assisted living. Overall it was just not the right fit for my dad.

Great place

I chose this location for my Dad because of the friendly staff, care options, activities and accommodation to meet my needs. They were not worried about his care needs and his need to switch to Medicaid after a few years.

The staff is attentive and they respond well to the residents here. The facility and the rooms are always kept clean and smelling fresh. There are weekly trips to stores like Wal-Mart. Overall it has been a pleasant experience so far.

Responsive Staff

I would say that it has been a good experience for us. They are responsive to any issues we might have and they have made it comfortable for my loved one to move in. They have been very helpful for all of us.

Excellent staff

The staff here is excellent. They are very good with the residents. The place is always clean and well kept. There are lots of activities to keep the residents happy and well adjusted. We like the fact that there is weekly transportation to stores.

Nice place overall, a few ways they could improve

Overall things seem to be going well with Brookdale Kenmore. The facility itself is very nice, and always well kept and clean, and the staff all seem very friendly. My loved one has settled in well, and really seems to enjoy it for the most part. However, there are a few things they could work on to really improve the experience. The first is that they only have a single washer and dryer that is shared by all of the residents and staff, so it can be hard to find a time to use it. In addition, it would be nice if the transportation service was a little more extensive. They'll take them on weekly trips to Wal-Mart and Dollar General, but my loved one has had trouble finding a way to get to her bank.

This place is more like a nursing home. Maybe one or two independents. Management is totally indifferent; they kill you with kindness on the assessments, then after that, your loved one is all but abandoned--mostly. The recent acquisition of Brookdale by Kenmore means the company has a very tight budget and the building is horribly understaffed. Hardly anyone at the associate level speaks clean English. Caregivers are generally very nice, though, I can see they are not happy in their jobs because they are grossly underpaid. I would never move my loved one in here. The company is too tight with the money for what your loved one receives.

Brookdale Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time share your feedback. We will share your feedback with our management team.

Liked the director and all staff I met. Helpful. Ended up my mom was more comfortable with AFH.

They are great.

They are great. They are caring for her. Her room is immaculate. The staff is really attentive. I would recommend this anytime. Brian the manager is always there. The nursing staff is amazing, both the day and the evening nursing staff.

Nice looking place, friendly and accommodating staff

My experience with Brookdale Kenmore has been a good one so far! They were very helpful throughout the whole touring and move-in process, and really put in a lot of effort working with us to make sure things would work out with the spend-down plan we needed to use. I haven't had a chance to visit often as I do not live close, but from what I saw when we toured it is a lovely place and the staff all seemed very friendly!

I think they are doing fine.

I think they are doing fine. I have no complaints about Brookdale whatsoever. The food looks good, and smells good. There is a little bit of a disconnect between how serious my loved ones condition is, and how the management responds. They have been good about working with us, if we need something. I think they could do a little more to be proactive with helping the residents to meet each other and socialize.

Wonderful assisted living facility

I recently moved both of my parents into Spring Estates. I am so impressed by the warmth and love they surround my parents with...not to mention the precise medication management. They give my parents their meds as their Drs. have prescribed and that has made a drastic improvement especially with my Dad as he used to self medicate. The food is excellent, better than I though it would be! There isn't another place I'd rather have my parents go to live and I'm so grateful to the staff at Spring Estates who care for my parents like their own family.

Pretty Good!

It seems to be working out alright. In respect to that it is a memory care facility, dealing with residents who are having trouble, I think they keep it as clean as possible. They are very friendly and she is being taken care of, but it's still horribly expensive! I think the care services are good but since this is the first time she's been in a facility it's tough to say. My mom is difficult so they are doing the best that they can!

First of all, Justin is rea...

First of all, Justin is really awesome. He took me in to a private sitting room to discuss K's needs and medical history, which I really appreciated. We were able to go over their pricing structure and community before touring the facility. Their facility is spotless and very well-run!!! They have an age-in-place model with a secure memory care facility attached. They are seconds from a fire station/emergency response system. The rooms accommodate a queen- sized bed at best, which may pose a problem and they have limited availability. They have shared living, which is more affordable and intriguing. Overall, kudos to Spring Estates, they do an excellent job.

Experience the good life at Spring Estates. Enjoy picnics in the park, scenic drives, outings to Juanita Beach and Lake Union. You can read an intriguing novel in the fireside lounge, watch your favorite television program with your friends or have a root beer float in our wonderful activities room. Take a leisurely stroll through the courtyard complete with gazebo, flowers, plants and lots of butterflies. You can put on your grass skirt and show off your hula skills at the luau or one of the many themed cook-outs. Barbeque's have never been so fun.

With Kenmore’s great location on the north side of Lake Washington and magnificent surroundings of woods and streams, Spring Estates’ views are picture-perfect. The atmosphere is family-oriented, warm and relaxed. The ambiance embraces the small town values and country charm of Kenmore, Washington which is quaintly located just outside the Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue metro area. We are minutes away from Evergreen Hospital, Alderwood Mall, museums and other great local attractions such Rhododendron Park.

You’ll know this is a great place to call home with one look at our beautifully landscaped grounds, spacious apartments and elegant decor. From assisted living to memory care, you’ll find a comfortable retirement lifestyle that fits your specific needs. We offer a Respite Program which provides the caregiver or family an opportunity for a break. Life is meant to be lived and enjoyed at Spring Estates. You truly can have it all!