Brookdale Arbor Place - Everett, WA

My Aunt is Happy

We found this community and my Aunt loves it here. The grounds and inside stays nice and clean. The caregivers are nice and responsive to her needs. She is interested in going out on the bus they go to the grocery store and different excursions. She is still settling in. She loves having company during her meal times. I give them 4.5 stars Thanks for making my Aunt happy.

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints of how things went for my loved one and I during our tour of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. It was just not the right fit in the end decision for her.

Friendly Staff!!

The first thing I had noticed about this community since my mother-in-law has moved in is how friendly and helpful all the staff have been to her. They are always happy and very professional in there work. She has gotten settled in and is making new friends with the other residents. The only thing I would say could use some improvement is the meals they provide. They are generally good, but sometimes the quality is inconsistent.

I would recommend this community for a more active person.

Dad was only at this community for a short time. The staff tried their best to take care of him. They were slow to respond when he pressed his call button for assistance. There was miscommunications between the staff members in regard to his care. He did not feel they offered healthy food choices. I do not think they had a lot of activities and outings for residents that had an issue with getting out of a wheelchair. I think if he would have lived there longer things may have improved.

It is a good place!

It has been a good experience but I will be returning to my home. The people at this community are not in my age group and it is just not my time, maybe, later on, it will be a better fit for me. The facility is very nice and maintained well, I would recommend it to anyone looking.

Change of scenery!

My grandfather is enjoying his move because he is now closer to where I live and I can visit him more often. The community is very clean and nice, we have not found anything that needs improvement yet. He likes his room and the change of scenery from the community he as at prior.

Care mom deserves

My mother was at another community before this and the experience with Brookdale has been like night and day compared to that place. My mother has a life alert necklace on and if she presses the button someone is in her room within two minutes. It's been such a wonderful experience. The people are friendly. The care is quality. They have registered nurses to care for the residents. Ever since we moved her here it's been such a positive experience. I would highly recommend them!

Good Helpful Community

Everything is working out very well for my parents at this community. It has been a good helpful experience. They seemed to be doing well here. The staff is excellent, they are providing my parents with good care. There are plenty of activities available for the residents. They do a good job keeping the community well maintained. They are satisfied with the meals. Overall I'am very pleased,and I would recommend this community.

Great living environment!!

The staff have been very helpful to not only my loved one but myself included on making the transition process into this community go as smooth as possible. My dad has been participating in many of the activities they have available to there residents and is enjoying the company of the other gentlemen during that time. The only thing that could use some improvement is the food, they need more options available for them to choose from.

Some Improvements Could Be Made

I feel like the problem is that they do not have enough caregivers for the amount of residents. The food could use some improvement as well. A lot of the times when we mention to the nursing staff about something wrong, they say we should talk to the doctor, but it's something that they could handle there. It's such a beautiful place though, I just think that the care should improve.

The apartments are nice

I like the location and it does seem clean. The staff is everywhere.

Unclear About Costs

They were very unclear about the costs and the contracts until we had already moved my loved one in. However, It is a beautiful facility though. I give it a five - star rating overall, but the value is only a two.

It wasn't very inviting.

We saw a couple of Emeritus communities, and this one we left shortly after arriving. It wasn't a very active community, we walked in and people were sitting in their chairs and sleeping, they just didn't look very lively. It wasn't very inviting.

It's been really, a pretty smooth transition for my mom.

I have tried the food, the residents love to complain about it, the portions are small, but I think it's pretty good. I think the activities could be a little more, well organized, with a little better variety. They accept medicaid after a couple of years, which was important for us. The staff, was really great and that is one of the reasons we chose them. It's been really, a pretty smooth transition for my mom.

Super Fun Activities!

This community is really amazing. I love the director, and I love the activities director; she is to die for. She comes up with really fun things. The other day I went over and woke my mother up from her nap to do singalongs and have popcorn and we had a great time. She has happy hours and she takes them to Angel of the Winds casino every other week. They've just started to have movie night there, that's new. It's a lovely facility, doesn't smell, and Mother has got an amazing room. The living room is not that big but it's cozy. Whenever they do activities it's in the dining room, and they just push the piano right on in there. The Emeritus on 4th Ave in Everett is starting to have lunches with Silver Lake this week, which should be fun. It's right around the corner from me, and it's right down the street from Providence. The only thing that could be improved is the food, which is just horrible.

Not A Lot of Arts and Crafts

I like them but I didn't like that they didn't have much of a wood working program and there was not much of an arts and crafts program there.

I have decided this is not ...

I have decided this is not the place for my dad. I'm looking for more of a crafts program. This place did not seem to have that. I'm ruling it out for that reason only.

spoke with Jeanie Lambe. Selling [re...

spoke with Jeanie Lambe. Selling point: Staff longevity and quality of care. some staff have been there since it opened in 1999. Everyone loves working there. Other selling points: They have a contract with Medicaid and will bill medicaid after 2 years of private pay if funds run out. Another plus: On-site rehabilitation services and respite care. Set back from Bothell Everett Hwy, surrounded by Doug Firs. Providence Medical clinic is across the street. 7 day/week RN s from 7 am to 10 pm. Medical & other appointments managed by a concierge who sets up transport. They go for 'drives' just to sight see for residents who don't have the energy to get out and do things. Like to see the tulips, or the mountains. Have Life Enrichment Director of the memory challenged. Big fireplace room. Rent includes 3 meals/day. 2 BR is $4100. 1 BR $3350. 2nd person = $750/mo. Entrance fee: $1500. kitchenette, not full kitchen.

Large facility of 115 beds which prov...

Large facility of 115 beds which provides services for a variety of different types of residents, including dementia clients. The size of the facility is the only drawback, since my loved one would benefit from a smaller facility.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.