Brookdale Torbett - Richland, WA

Care and Comfort

This is a good community for the care for a loved one. The staff has been very helpful to his care. He is pleased with the menu of meals. The community is clean and maintained at all times. He is enjoying the activities with the other residents. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one. We are happy that he is doing well here.

Good tour

The experience during my tour was positive. The staff was helping and the community was nice.

A bit old, but still nice!

From what I saw of this facility, it was very clean and sanitary. The staff was exceptional. My primary concern was the fact that it was only a step up from a nursing home. The facility seemed a bit old and dreary, but still fairly nice.

Kind Tour

Great tour of this community. Everything was very nice, and clean. The staff was polite, and kind.

Quality care

I feel like she is well taken care of here. I did have some issues with the money being taken out of my account but they are working to resolve it. I would recommended them.

Care options

I toured this community and found the staff to be helpful with the questions that I had. The community seemed to be very clean and maintained. This is not what I was looking for at the time. I would not recommend this community , but other families might like the care that is offered if they tour the community to see if it is a place for there loved one.

Tour for care

I toured this community. I liked this staff and the cleanliness. The menu seemed good and the staff was nice and friendly. We wanted a different type of room that was offered. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one

Outstanding Care

This is a great community. The staff is outstanding. the community is always clean and maintained. They always make sure that she is taken and I am glad that the community environment is happy and nice. She is really liking the activities that she is happy with participating. I highly recommend other families to see this great community for the care and the value of a loved one.

Nice people!

The place was smaller and darker than other places we toured. It was quiet and they did not have as much seating area like couches and places to lounge in. Everyone was friendly and the place was clean, [Removed] was very nice and took us around the entire building.

Brookdale Torbett offers a clean healthy environment!!

The staff at this community are conscientious, qualified and treat my wife so well. The food looks appetizing, healthy and she seems to like it. She did enjoy the music and dancing they had one night. The manager that helped us in the beginning was the main reason we chose this community. She is no longer there and I think once they hire a new manager things might improve. We would recommend this community.

Not a good experience.

My husband has dementia, but he is not a high level and Brookdale Torbett treated him like a high level. They wouldn't listen to him. It was not a good experience for him, he did not like it there. I have moved him back home. The food was so so. He's a vegetarian and they would serve him a garden burger all the time, no variety. He wanted some mashed potatoes and pasta.

From a loved one's perspective . . .

Staff at Brookdale are very friendly and go the extra mile to help make the experience of moving into a memory care facility a positive and care giving time as possible. The details and social aspects are as important to them as the physical and economic details. This is very reassuring to the the family that their loved one maintains their self-respect and individuality as the transition to memory care living can be very challenging.

Treat you like family

All of the employees at Brookdale Torbett go above and beyond to make sure your loved one feels like they are in a family home. They are the best. I would especially like to commend Lori [removed] who made sure we had everything we needed at move in to make Dad comfortable.

Very Friendly and Responsive

Sometimes my loved one's bathroom is a little dirty, but it is not too bad and the housekeeping services respond right away. Everyone at the Brookdale Torbett is very friendly and if I have something to say they address it right away.

Wrong move

Brookdale Torbett adds needs so they can raise the price makes the person more needy. The food isn't bad but by far needs work my mom sits 45 min to an hour at the table waiting to eat. There's no snacks water or coffee afford thru out the day. You eat and drink at meal time. I've called four times to have no one answer. My daughter and I both have walked in to find no one at the reception desk. I am now looking for another place to take my mom. Brookdale Torbett said payment is month to month they now say I need 30 notice would not recommend this place

glad I found it

They treat the residents very well, treating them like people with dignity, and getting to know them by name. The facility itself is very nice. It has more of a home like feel than a hospital feel that other places have. It is very nice and just a good place. I am very glad I found it.

They are warm and welcoming.

I think they are warm and welcoming. The facility is clean. Everyone there is very friendly. The friendliness is excellent. The activities are excellent as well. They have a large john. They do a good job facilitating that. They are very helpful when I go to pick up my mom. I would recommend the Emeritus at Quail Hollow. It was a very good experience. I am very pleased with all of the services. It's nice.