Brookdale Roseburg - Roseburg, OR

At Manor House, our goal is to provide the highest quality of life for each of our residents while providing peace of mind for the family. Our Life Engagement activities are designed to meet the needs of each resident. Activities flow throughout each day to promote cognitive, sensory, creative and physical skills.

The family-oriented atmosphere is warm and relaxed. The ambiance embraces the small town values and charm of Roseburg, Oregon. Roseburg is located in Southwestern Oregon and surrounded by the magnificent Cascade Mountains with the scenic North Umpqua River flowing through the valley. Manor House’s views of this setting can only be described as breathtaking. Just minutes away are Mercy Medical Center, convenient shopping, fabulous parks and great local attractions.

It only takes one look at the wonderfully landscaped grounds, cozy apartments and elegant decor to know this is a great place to call home. Our staff is dedicated to our life engagement philosophy of the social, psychological, spiritual and physical well being of every individual. We offer a Respite Program which provides the caregiver or family an opportunity for a break. Life is meant to be lived and enjoyed at Manor House. You truly can have it all!

Another Tour

They were wonderful when touring with them. After seeing what they offer we saw that it was not the right fit. She does not need memory care yet.

Uplifting atmosphere and personalized care!

The atmosphere at Brookdale Roseburg is bright and uplifting. I like the fish tanks and Bright paint, it makes for a positive environment.When I first walked in I felt good about the place. My mother is rather introverted so she doesn't join in the activities but she has expressed interest in going on the trips to the Wildlife Safari.I have been quite surprised that she enjoys the food so much. She went on a cruise ship and didn't even like the food. I've been there while she is eating and she gets excited and asks me to take a bite because her meal that day is delicious. I've been quite impressed with the personal attention she gets. They come into her room every 10-15 minutes to check on her.The staff is really cheerful. My mother had an issue with one person, she is very nice but her personality did not match my mothers. I would definitely recommend Brookdale Roseburg.

The best of the best

great community environment with great atmosphere.

Nice facility

Brookdale is a very nice facility. It is elegant with a homey atmosphere. It is almost like being at a nice Hotel. The staff is wonderful and I can't say enough about their kindness. There are lots of fun activities and the food is great.

So far I've been very pleased with them.

So far I've been very pleased with them. The place is very nice and it's very clean. I think all of these places are very expensive, but I haven't noticed any hidden charges, or things she isn't getting that we pay for. She hasn't complained about food or anything. They have plenty of activities to do and things to keep busy. The staff there is excellent. We are very happy with them.

Great community spaces

We really liked this community, but we ultimately chose a different one for my mother-in-law because of a lack of availability and for a better location. I was very impressed with the available activities and the community atmosphere. There are groups of rooms with their own common rooms, and then one larger common room for everyone. There is a very nice, fancy feeling to everything. In the end, the other community was a better fit for us, but Emeritus was still a great place!