Brookdale Vacaville Leisure Town - Vacaville, CA

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Had a Loved One Here Before

After telling my friend about all the wonderful features that this community offered I had convinced her to go and tour the community and she is glad she did. She loves living in her apartment she can come and go as she chooses. She is going down to the dining area to eat dinner and she is slowly starting to socialize and make friends she does once and while play being.o. The staff is wonderful very nice and try to encourage residents to get involved

A homey feeling community!!

The staff seem to be good. The food is very good and my mother in law is happy with it. They offer a variety of activities. The rooms are nice and they all open onto patios. The community is clean and I would recommend it.

A Big Weight Off Our Shoulders, We Love This Place

My mother in law is doing very well at this community and we are very pleased. They have really taken a big weight off our shoulders. She is happy and has adjusted very well to the community. They are doing some remolding right now, but we saw it before they started, and they keep the community very nice and clean. She has tried some new activities, and there are many for her to choose from. She likes the food, they do serve well balanced meals. They are caring for her very well and I would recommend it.

It is pretty good there. They need a little upgrading. It could be a little cleaner and the lighting in the hallway is not good. It can be a hazard.

Well I think the staff was very professional and supportive.

Dusgusted

Corporate is awful.The company is all about the money and gives no mind to the employees who are the people that actually keep this company running.Over worked underpaid employees, less staffing hours less care for residents.Disgusting and corporate should be ashamed!

My dad loves it, he is so excited about the place.

My dad loves it, he is so excited about the place. The staff is excellent. There are lots of activities he went on his first outing already. He is making friends and he likes the food. It is working out great!

Happy Move to Emeritus at Leisure Town

My experience with SeniorAdvisor were great from my first contact with her. She kept in frequent contact to see how my search for a new home for my 91 year old mother was going. I was looking for a place in Vacaville where my mother had lived in a mobile home for the past 42 years.
Vacaville was an important factor because my mother's twin sister also lives in Vacaville and they are very close with the exception of both of them living in the same home. It doesn't take too long for sparks to fly when they are living together. Tonight is my mother's first night in her new Emeritus at Leisure Town one bedroom apartment. She is happy to be able to keep her Lhasa Apso dog.

A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE

The very first time I walked into this place I knew I wanted to live here. The residents very very friendly and made me feel right at home. The Apartment that was available for me was very spacious and it even has its own little fenced in little patio. The activities are numerous and just the right number and variety for me.

My loved one really hasn't participat...

My loved one really hasn't participated in any activities yet, but I do know that they offer them. The food is okay - I would rate it a 4. I don't really know how they could improve that. I think that they could maybe improve their communication with the family, especially for those that live out of state. Also, a suggestion I have would be to give the family more of a heads up when they run out of supplies. That way, the family has more time to restock and bring them over. Other than that, they are all wonderfully nice! The caregivers are just great!

Very nice looking community

This was a very nice looking community, and the staff really impressed me when we were touring. They were amazingly communicative and helpful! We eventually narrowed our list down to 3 communities and let Mom pick the one that appealed to her most aesthetically, which didn't end up being this one. However, this place is definitely worth a look!

So Far, So Good

I don't know if we've spent enough time there yet, but so far, so good.

Of the ones we have seen in Vacaville...

Of the ones we have seen in Vacaville, Merrill Gardens best fits our needs.

Contacted them & have talk to Mom abo...

Contacted them & have talk to Mom about a 1 day visit. She will not agree to a staycation yet but baby steps. We will get there.