Brookdale Hartwell - Hartwell, GA

Eating Great Meals and A Good Roommate

I am hoping my mom will adjust to the new environment in the community. They have activities and gathering rooms for them to watch T.V. and socialize with one another. She shares a room with another woman and she likes her. My mom gets to eat very good meals daily. The staff are very nice to her and mom's many visitors.

Wonderful place!

They've done an absolutely wonderful job at Brookdale Hartwell, we're very happy with them! The facility itself is beautiful and always very clean, and the staff have gone above and beyond to make sure my loved one is happy and comfortable!

Very nice place

We moved our loved one here from another Emeritus community, and we are really liking this one. It is an older community and in need of some touching up, but they are actively renovating it and fixing up all the problems. It is a smaller community and my loved one is getting a lot of individual attention. The staff are able to engage much more with the residents, and I feel far more at ease with my loved one here.

I was very satisfied with them, the people were very nice, and very kind.

I was very satisfied with them, the people were very nice, and very kind. If I had to do that again, I would be looking at them first. They did an excellent job. The rooms were small, but sufficient. The food and the stuff they did for him were excellent. They were a small community and I liked that. They only had about 45 people in the area he was in and they had enough staff to handle it all. It was clean inside the community and on the outside as well.

Friendly,food good,safe and secure,in...

Friendly,food good,safe and secure,independent living consists of a 2 room apt. no cooking facilities

I have toured this one. Lovely, but t...

I have toured this one. Lovely, but too expensive for us. People very helpful.

Snug in the midst of one of Georgia's most historic and picturesque areas, and very close to Lake Hartwell, Lake Pointe is a lovely place to call home. And best of all, the atmosphere is comfortably homey, with a caring staff whose loyalty to our residents assures the consistency of warm, friendly faces to welcome you each morning, assist you throughout the day, and wish you a pleasant good night. Our residents are welcome to use all of our community's common areas such as lounges, libraries, activities center and laundry facilities. And our many planned recreational, cultural, spiritual, educational and wellness activities offer many interesting ways to nurture both body and soul, as well as an opportunity to share these experiences with friends in our community. We provide Personal Care services that help residents preserve their treasured independence while providing the individual assistance they need with the activities of daily life. Respite Care is also available. We provide residents with Alzheimer's or other memory impairments with the special, caring environment of our memory care neighborhood. Here, in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer's Association, we have protective security features and structured programs and activities designed to enrich the lives of individuals with the disease.