Brookdale Eddy Pond East - Auburn, MA

No Problems With My Tour

This is a nice community, and I had a nice tour of it. Everyone was very kind to my family, and I. The community looked nice. The staff was informative, and everything went well overall.

Close care for mom

I am happy that my mom is in this community for the great care that she is receiving from the wonderful staff. The environment is clean and the offer a lot of good healthy meals. We like knowing that she is active with the other residents. We would recommend the care the staff for other families. We like that this community is close to home so it is more convenient to get to my mom.

Met with [removed] at the facility and was impressed with both her as a person, very helpful, honest and sincere, and the facility and what it has to offer, made me feel much better about the process of finding my mother suitable care and a home.

Tour of This Community Went Well

I toured this community for my mother and her needs. Everything went well overall. The staff I met was very kind and friendly. The community looked nice, and everything was well maintained and clean. They were very kind to my family and I. It was a good experience, and this is a likable community.

Very Smooth Experience

We have had a very good experience with them so far. This was the first place I brought my mother too and she wouldn't even go inside. One thing that impressed me about the place was one of the managers offered to have his outreach nurse to come visit my mother in her home. She made a good impression on my mother and i think that helped to get her to visit the facility. They were very good about helping us to get her in and the transition to the appropriate care level.