Brookdale Paso Robles - Paso Robles, CA

Food was not up to par. They required assigned seating for meals which turns their eating experience from a restaurant into "I'm being managed in an institution". I really didn't like it and neither would my mom and dad. They did not have any 2 bedroom units available. Other than that, it was nice.

Very Happy With The Choice

My mom and sister had toured a couple of different communities but after I showed them this one my mother fell in love she knew she wanted to go here. She has a nice apartment that has enough room for her. She is socializing and making new friends. The food is good but there is always room for improvement. In general, the staff is wonderful however the communication in some areas could be improved slightly. However, the location of the community is perfect very close to family which is important.

Friendly Staff !!

My father has recently moved into this community and so far everything is going well for him. I am comfortable with the quality of care that he is receiving from the staff and I have a peace of mind with him being in this facility. He has had no complaints about the meals and enjoys participating in activities from time to time. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone interested.

The Tour We Had

They did an excellent job showing us around for the tour. When we got there for the tour, there was limited parking. That is the downside. But we saw smiling residents and good interaction from the staff. I did not hear anyone complaining. This was just too far for us to choose as the community.

Too many "extra" charges

After being charged $6300. for memory care we were presented with "extra" fees of :

$275/month for being "assisted to meals" across the hallway to the chow hall. Most of the time my Mom walks around on her own - she has a walker but only it sporadically.

$75/month for assisted showers.

After paying $75,000.00 / year, I feel these "extra" charges should be covered.

Care and comfort.

This is a nice community. The food needs alot of improvements. They dont seem to have what is offered most of the time. They have great activities, but my mother in law is not active. The community is clean and the staff is nice, but I would suggest other families consider other locations for there loved ones.

All around great care!

The community is very clean and well taken care of. We are happy with the care from the staff members. He is pleased with the food and the activities. We would recommend this community to other families.

My mother just moved in, and I am not sure how I fell about
this place yet Went to breakfast with my Mom and it took almost 20 min. before we even got coffee. They need more help when serving, when she has to be there by 7:30.
That might be a little early for her, when you don't get coffee till eight.

She seems to be adjusting well, so we will see how it goes.
Giving it 3 months to see how she likes it. Then we will make up our mind how we all like it.

A Cordial Place!!

Brookdale Paso Robles has activities available at the moment my loved one has been engaging in a couple of them. I feel i could recommend this place to families looking for a great place for their loved one. The meal portions are good and healthy. I also feel that the housekeeping is maintaining the place up-kept and clean.

My dad and I would recommend this community!!!!

Brookdale Paso Robles is a great place for my dad. He has settled in nicely and the staff have been good. I have had no problems or complaints. I live out of state but when we moved him into the community it looked properly maintained and taken care of. The food is good and they have a lot of options to choose from. You can even order something that is not on the menu. We would recommend this place to family and friends.

Lovely facility with a friendly, helpful staff.

The facility is spotless, staff is very friendly and helpful, food is decent and varied. Seems to be lots of activities available and enough staff to carry out duties, look after the tenants and provide adequate services.
Situated on several lovely acres, almost all rooms have a pleasant view with ample access to outdoor seating and walking.

very nice

The people at Brookdale Paso Robles are very nice. The facility is very nice, clean and smells good. The food is very good as well.

There have been a couple of issues with the billing. Someone elses bill once came to my house, and there have been a couple other small issues and in dealing with them on those they can be a little spacey at times.

That's my only complaint and it is a minor one. Overall for the most part they have been very good.

No Problems Apart From Cost

That was very nice but once again it was out of out price range. My dad went to see that two or three times and his comment was that there were all these sick people in the hallways. It was a lot of people parked in wheelchairs. I think they have a lot memory care patients there. I had no problem with it except for the expense part of it.

This is an excellent facili...

This is an excellent facility with lovely people and spacious apartments to live. I especially enjoyed meeting Lynn Karanic. She was a joy and gave me a first class tour! Also, introduced me to the friendly staff and happy residents! Thank you so much, Lynn and see you on my next trip up through Paso Robles to Santa Cruz!

Age in place

They were in the right location which made it convenient for our family. They have a range from independent living to memory care. We needed two different type of care for our loved one and they had availability for both. They have age in place so if you need more care you can still within the community and still get those services. We are pleased with them and would recommend it to anyone.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.