Brookdale Chesterley - Yakima, WA

Great facility!

This is a great facility! My loved one is doing quite well here. The facility is very clean and well maintained, and the staff are sure to cater to my loved one's needs. She is receiving healthy meals and she enjoys participating in the activities that they have to offer.

Wonderful People!!

I was very happy with how things went for my mother while she was at this community. All of the staff where wonderful and took great care during her stay. She had a lot of health issues so it was important that wherever we had put her had a knowledgeable nursing staff. The only thing I was not expecting was it was a little more expensive then we had planned for.

Family Care for mom and dad.

My parents are happy here. The staff is great and caring. Very clean and well taken care of. They do offer activities. I was a happy they offered great memory care if needed. . I would suggest families consider all options for loved ones .

Chesterly save my mom life

Chesterly saved my mom life. I am so grateful for everything they have done for her.
My mom did not want to go into assistant living but after a problem with hers meds then she was not eating it because a medical issue. When I moved her in she had not eaten anything solid in 4 days. She was more like a mental patient.
The evening we moved her in she ate dinner and loved the food. She has never missed a meal. She keeps telling me how great the food is.
She loves the activities especially the exercise class every morning
In less than a week my mom is smiling laughing and talking with other people. Yesterday she told me I love it here! Thank you for bring me here. I should have come a year ago. What a change in less than a week.

The Tour

I got to take a tour of this community. It seemed and looked nice. It looks and feels like the other communities. The only difference from this community than our final choice is the price. The price is too much in my opinion.

Very Much Recommend

We have had a very good experience there no complaints, due to resident passing away didn't spend any time in facility.

We met with Ms. Jackson Tuesday 1/13. The one bedroom that we were shown was nice; I would rather have the bathroom off the bedroom. Common areas were clean. We did not meet any of the residents. Staff were very nice.

This community was very wel...

This community was very well organized and the staff was helpful in offering information regarding Mom's needs. This property has was very appealing.