Emerald Isles Marietta - Marietta, GA

Nice place to Live 10 years and going strong

The staff is very involved with residents and provide activities for all residents based on their individual interest to participate. The meals are well prepared . The home is clean, my family member is happy and well cared for and looks forward to returning home. When she was admitted we where informed that the home does not provide incontinent supplies. We were given a contract. They are very professional and handled any discrepancies in a professional manner.

I would not recommend this community.

I was disappointed with this care home. It did not offer any active outings so my mother spent the day just sitting in her room. It seemed like they were charging us for unnecessary trips to her doctor. When my mother ran out of incontinence supplies much earlier than expected, the owner would not try to find out why this happened nor give any help to correct the issue. They had a bad attitude. I even received complaints from my mother's doctor's office and her fiduciaries about the owner of the home having a bad attitude.

A Family Atmosphere!!

I loved the one on one care from this small community. My mom is in a great location, she enjoys her meals they serve her. Activities are available, not as many, but they take her outside for a walk. She has been to a movie night. It has been a great experience and i would recommend them.

A Place to come home to !!!

Emerald Isles is a great place to come home to! Knowledgeable, friendly, caring staff. Great services, convenient location, I highly recommend them if you are in need of Personal care home services.

Emerald Isles looks nice from this si...

Emerald Isles looks nice from this site.

"A Place to Come Home to" Emerald Isles Marietta Personal Care Home. We provide personal care services for adults not capable of completely caring for themselves due to mental illness or limited physical abilities. Our facility offers spacious private rooms. All rooms are tastefully furnished and decorated. Conveniently located within the City of Marietta, Georgia, 2.4 miles east of the The Big Chicken on the 120 loop. Our facility is close to shopping, restaurants, activities and golf driving range.