Pacifica Senior Living Vancouver - Vancouver, WA

Review of Pacifica

The management and staff have been very helpful. The food has been good and I like the park setting. Thank you.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for the positive review; we will be sure to share it with the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Vancouver! Have a great day!

Far Too Fancy For My Moms Taste

This community was nice however it was just not what my mother would be comfortable in. The community was decorated and appeared too fancy. It was extremely clean and well decorated the staff was helpful and knowledgable. They seem to have a lot of activities on a daily basis.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star detailed review. Thank you for coming in and touring, we are sorry that we were not a good fit for your mother. We hope that you find the community that best meets your needs and want to let you know that if you need any further assistance, we re happy to help. Thank you again for the great review!

Some good, mostly bad

The activities and outings are wonderful. The lack of staff is concerning. There are multiple times when a staff member can not be located (even with going on each floor and yelling for help). The meals are either really good or not good at all. There is a large language barrier with the current RN and it can be very hard to understand her. It's very difficult to get a hold of anyone in the telephone in the cottages and numerous times messages go unanswered. Some of the carestaff need more training as they tend to talk to the residents like children. Not a place I would recommend.

Pacifica Senior Living

The staff at Pacifica Senior Living Vancouver take our reviews very seriously. We'd like the opportunity to discuss your review, so if you're willing, please contact our Executive Director at [removed]. We hope to hear from you to resolve this matter.

Better than most

My mom has lived there since a couple months after it opened. The staff ebb and flow and right now the new hires are fantastic. The mgmt hired new people from the top down. The people who work there for the most part are compassionate. It is expensive and I'm not worried about my mom whiles she's in their care. The chickens are back - can't blame the place when they get eaten by a lose animal- but the greenhouse and raised beds, though they are planted are not actually harvested. It'd be nice to have there someone who takes care and organizes the grown food. DeEtte the new RN is great, Jenny, Katerina, James, Amy are fantastic. The staff really try and the activities are getting better.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review. We appreciate it!

My parents were the 2nd residents to live there. My Mother still lives there. In my sisters and my opinion it has went downhill significantly the greenhouse where they say they raise organic vegetables is not used . Aconsiderable waste of money. There is no longer chickens where they say the eggs come from. The garden plots are not taken care of anymore and are an eyesore. supposed to be a chef for each house that isn't so right now. the food the last couple times i ate with my mother was cold when served and meat was slightly burned. as i say not like when it first opened and seems to keep slowly going down hill. Has a major turnover of care givers also. at a cost of between 7000.00 and 8000.00 dollars a month think you expect more.

Pacifica Senior Living

Formerly Elite Care, now Pacifica Senior Living Vancouver our community is under new management. We are investing in improving our community for the better and offer complimentary tours daily. We take all reviews seriously and wanted to let you know that we are working on many ways to make this community feel like home.

Excellent Care

My husband stayed 3 weeks for respite. Staff are so friendly, everything is very clean and meals are very good. An excellent place for a loved one!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi Kathy, formerly Elite Care, now Pacifica Senior Living Vancouver our community is under new management. We are investing in improving our community for the better and offer complimentary tours daily. We are happy to hear that you and your husband had a positive experience when you stayed here.

Our sprawling 3.3-acre campus is an inviting backdrop that offers us an opportunity to provide plenty of outdoor areas that residents are able to enjoy. The extensive trails allow our residents to meander in the sunshine (weather permitting). The entire campus is set up to have a pleasurable experience and is immersed in a beautiful environment.