Eddy Memory Care at Eddy Hawthorne Ridge - Troy, NY

Eddy Memory Care at Eddy Hawthorne Ridge - Troy, NY has yet not published prices.

Review of Eddy Memory Care at Eddy Hawthorne Ridge

My husband has lived in the "Memory Care" Unit here for two years. He has been lovingly cared for all that time. All of the workers – aides, nurses, cleaners, administrators, etc. have been so superior in their care for him. He has been content and peaceful. Thank you.

Review of Eddy Memory Care at Eddy Hawthorne Ridge

I give a 5 star to the nursing staff & for the care given.

Review of Eddy Memory Care at Eddy Hawthorne Ridge

Staff is awesome. Quality of care is great. Food is good. Staff are thoughtful & caring. Facility is great!

Review of Eddy Memory Care at Eddy Hawthorne Ridge

I like the activities, hanging out with friends. I love to go swimming at the YMCA. Wonderful food.

Review of Eddy Memory Care at Eddy Hawthorne Ridge

Easy going place, food is good. I like the living room. Always someone to talk to.

Review of Eddy Memory Care at Eddy Hawthorne Ridge

Food is excellent. I enjoy going to the YMCA and walking outside.

Review of Eddy Memory Care at Eddy Hawthorne Ridge

Food is good, people are ok and staff are good. I have friends here. I really like staying here.

Review of Eddy Memory Care at Eddy Hawthorne Ridge

I've been made to feel comfortable here and I like the activities. Enjoy going out on the bus out for activities. Delicious food. Every attempt is made to make new people feel comfortable.

The facility is lovely, the receptionist is wonderful, and the care takers are very good. Our only concern was from the administrative side. When were going through a medical situation with my mom, I left three messages needing to get or give some information and none of them were returned.

[Removed] clearly cares about her job and the services her facility provides. She follows up immediately and responds to each family's concerns and needs. The facility is lovely and I am still considering it.