Senior Star at Dublin Retirement Village - Dublin, OH

• Female & Male Residents

I toured this community

I went on a tour here and we liked it. But it just was to much for my parents. They offered services that they didn't need or want. It was huge and beautiful like a Marriott resort. The staff answered all of my questions.

Mom Doing Great With Her Move Here

I'am satisfied with my mothers move to this community. Everything is working out great. She is safe, and in good hands. The staff is great, they have been helpful when needed. Also very kind, and friendly whenever I visit. Her room, and the community are well maintained, they do a good job with the cleanliness. It is a community I would recommend to my friends, it is a nice facility.

Assisted Living and Memory Care

The experience is going well for my parents and the care is working out good. I get updates from the staff. My mom enjoys the activities and has been on some outing while in the assisted side. She has not told me of any issues. My dad has a nice memory care and they are providing him with good interaction and stimulation.

Clean Property!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my father and it was a pleasant experience. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them. I thought they had a nice floor plan with lots of great amenities for all of the residents. It was a nice place but just was not the right fit for him in the end decision.

Dublin Retirement Choices

Senior Star at Dublin has a knowledgeable and caring staff. The director, [Removed], is approachable, caring and attentive. They bend over to accommodate timing and resident needs.
After narrowing our search down to three comparable choices, the Dublin Retirement Village came out on top due to it's location and staff. The only improvement I would note is that the units could use some interior updating to truly compete with the other locations. However, when you put that up against the exterior amenities, DRV is a hands down winner in our book.

Incredible staff in a beautiful setting

The staff knocked our socks off when we toured. Food was excellent. Will recommend this and one other facility to my parents and leave decision to them. A big plus for them is the nature preserve setting. My only downsides are that for this being the highest monthly price of ones we are considering, I wish they had an on-site ATM machine, on-site medical clinic, an indoor pool for warm water therapies and a dedicated auditorium/theater room like the competing facilities. Also, some apartments have been updated at expense of residents but some are in need of some updated kitchen cabinetry, built in microwave to free counter space, new paneled doors and wider doorways in bedrooms/bathrooms. At this price, all residents should get the upgrades. But if the staff gives as much attention to their residents as they do their visitors, my folks will be well looked after.

Very nice facility.[Removed] was very accomodating and thoughtful in taking the time with touring. My mother and I had lunch there and the food is stellar. All aspects of staff included to meet you while touring as well as an actual resident's apartment shown to you.

Most expensive of the facilities we have toured so far...but very nice. Every effort made to make YOU be center of attention (and your pets, etc..)

Impressive staff!!

The gentlemen I had spoken to about this community was very friendly and really took his time on explaining everything and answering any questions I may have had for him. I have no complaints about this location it was just too far from my parents doctors appointments and other family members.

Very nice! everyone was so helpful, beautiful new place. More expensive than the others we have seen.

need cheaper rates

The place is a little expensive. IT needs to a little cheaper and more affordable. Other than that everything is fine.

Obviously a top notch facility. Looked like an active community and everyone was very nice. Has a great reputation in the community. I believe my Mom would do better in a studio, so we will continue to look, but have not ruled this out.

Senior Star

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Dublin Retirement Village! If we can be of service in any way, please let us know!

Kindly,
Ron Keller
[removed]

Review of Dublin Retirement Village Independent Living in Dublin, OH

A terrific facility in a great location, very friendly staff, many great amenities, but...way too expensive for my parents' budget.

Happy residents

The staff that actually show you around… they really made a big difference for me. They showed us the residents were happy, the activities they were doing, just all around. They have a really good restaurant so we can sit down there and eat with them. They have temporarily limited parking because they’re putting in a memory care unit right now.

A wonderful and caring faci...

A wonderful and caring facility. We wish mom could continue to stay there.

I like it Very Much

I like it very much! They have good food! That is the main reason why I moved here. They have all kinds of activities. They have an exercise room with about twelve different machines. Very good transportation, so good that I sold my car! They have a bus and several vans that will take you to the medical office, church, post office, etc. Any place you want to go within Franklin County. We go to Wal*Mart and Kroger frequently on shopping trips. If I wanted to go to a specialty store, and there wasn't one in the area, they wouldn't take me there, and that's the only problem. I am happy to be back in Ohio!

Love Dublin Retirement

We're very happy with Dublin Retirement Village. They've gone to great lengths to help my mother adapt to her new living situation. The staff is very friendly and they make every effort to get her involved in the activities they offer. The food is very good and the residents are welcome to bring leftovers back to their apartments for other meals. She was able to bring her dog with her, which was especially important to her. The apartment is very nicely laid out and there is a good amount of storage. The grounds are well-kept and very attractive. All in all, this was a wonderful referral!

Had a lovely tour with Kara...

Had a lovely tour with Kara on the 26th of Sept. and really liked the place and it's location to me, only 5 minutes away!I need to look into mother ins. and what would be covered and hope tyhat she chooses this facility as a place she would like to reside at. She is thinking about it now but not quite ready for a commetment yet.

Beautiful setting, very cle...

Beautiful setting, very clean, staff was very friendly. Interiors and exteriors updated. Wonderful activities and outings.

Dublin Retirement Village

Great place for an independent senior who is active and is looking for lots to do.

apartments only, ok, patios but no pr...

apartments only, ok, patios but no privacy

Extremely nice place. Really like th...

Extremely nice place. Really like the attention to residents and their safety, eating habits, etc. Feel it would be a wonderful place

joined the men for a group lunch the ...

joined the men for a group lunch the 25th

Welcome to Senior Star at Dublin Retirement Village! Dublin Retirement Village is an independent living community in Dublin, OH surrounded by fresh air, bird songs and scenic trails. Our beautiful, 13-acre park-like grounds connect with the 35-acre Red Trabue Nature Preserve for pristine outdoor enjoyment, including our well-stocked fishing pond and picnic gazebo. More surprises await inside, where residents gather for fellowship and fun in our bar and billiards room, and take advantage of our cozy library, computer lab and convenient banking center. Our wood shop is a favorite with the gentlemen, too. Like our natural surroundings, friendships flourish at Dublin Retirement Village. There’s always lively conversation in our lovely dining room, where eight delicious entrée choices are served every day. Excellent shopping, entertainment and other destinations are just a short shuttle drive away.

Our individual residences are attractive and bright – waiting for you to add your personal touches with your own cherished belongings.