Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Very nice place

Overall I'm pleased with this facility and the staff. A special thank you to [removed] who was very good in showing us around the facility initially and answering questions.
My mom has been here for over a year and she has enjoyed herself. The food, accommodations, activities, and staff seem to be of an excellent overall quality.

Place for Mom at The Donway

A Place for Mom is an awesome organization. I have recommended it to many of my friends with aging parents. They arrange and set up all appointments, for the family to visit different facilities. All of which are clean and welcoming. They also answer any questions you might have, and you are assigned a specific person to deal with who is always available either by phone or email. A friendly and reliable service.

My mom is at the Donway, and after the initial day of the unknown, she is adjusting well and is happy. She is participating in activities and making friends. The Donway is a friendly and welcoming facility. All the staff are welcoming and helpful. The suites are wonderful; clean and beautifully carpeted. I would recommend this facility to anyone who wants the best for their parents...If I was older, I would consider moving in there myself...lots to do and great care.

Donway Place is a bustling retirement residence in Toronto, Ontario, offering 140 Independent Living suites and 90 Assisted Living suites in a variety of styles. Many suites have a lovely courtyard view.With our array of programs and amenities, residents enjoy a full social life and participate in the activities that they love. Our supportive 24-hour staff add to the comfort and convenience. Donway Place’s sister site, Don Mills Seniors’ Apartments, is attached and accessible with an interior bridge.