Don Mills Seniors' Apartments - Toronto, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Review of Don Mills Seniors' Apartments Toronto, ON

I first toured the Don Mills Seniors apartments last fall.The people I met were very friendly and one complete stranger told me I would absolutely love it there.The building is well appointed with an excellent workout room, a lovely library and a craft room. Also a place outside for barbeques. I was given a calendar showing all the activities that would be going on for the month. There were tons of them and of various kinds. Never would have a dull moment. Also they offer excursions to local places (Walmart, grocery stores etc) as well as to out of town interesting places. The location is fabulous, right across from the Shops of Don Mills which includes a Metro grocery store as well as a Shopper's Drug Mart. Also many super restaurants.On my second visit I was able to see three of the available floor plans. The apartments were updated (paint) and if more than five years old would have new appliances. There was a full size frig, stove and dishwasher. Balcony size was more than adequate. I was really impressed. The only downside is that there is a waiting list. I was told last fall that for me it would be a year to 18 months. I picked out the exact floor plan I wanted and of course that makes a difference in the wait time.

This was a beautiful Revera community. I chose a different Revera location, and we are very happy there. I didn't get a chance to try the food here, but it was clean and beautiful. Everyone was very friendly. I wasn't entirely convinced of the location, being downtown. I also was looking for something with more room to walk around. They were also more expensive than the other location. It's a very nice place though.