- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Place We Were Looking For
We were looking for a place for my father who has significant care challenges following a stroke that reduced his mobility and speech capabilities.
After 14 years of "independent living" and one year of "assisted living", it was now time to consider a place that offered more round the clock care for him.
Adult family homes have an efficient care model with usually two care-givers to five or six residents.
Creative Care at NE 100th has that and the following outstanding qualities:
1. Nice, clean rooms with enough size for watching TV when family members come over;
2. Friendly care staff that make family members feel totally welcome.
3. A couple of very friendly little dogs that provide a lot of enjoyment for the residents.
4. Patient and hard-working care staff that provide all of the support my father needs for food, medications, mobility, sleep, and incontinence issues.
5. Very convenient and quiet location nestled at the end of a spur off of NE 110th St. with just a 3 minute walk to the bus stop off of busy Lake City Way or a 5 minute walk to Nathan Hale high school and playfields.
In the end, its all about the people. Creative Care staff have made the transition for my father and my family easy and enjoyable. Although it has only been five weeks, we see this as his permanent home and would highly recommend this adult family home for others.
Review of Creative Care AFH #3 - Seattle, WA
Very pleasant home environment with four generations involved. The room we saw was a nice size. Hallway would have been a bit confusing for my mom. Cute dog in the home.
Personal involvement is valuable.
Having the owner's mother on site is a plus.
Located in NE Seattle with over 20 years experience our community is a unique care setting for your loved one. They will stay engaged in life feel safe, secure, loved, and living with dignity.
Trained specialists in Dementia and Mental Health. Experienced with MS, diabetes, Parkinson’s, brain injury, stroke, Alzheimer’s and hospice.
Help with all personal care, supervision of medications. Nutritious meals and snacks and full range of activities.