Pacifica Senior Living Vacaville - Vacaville, CA

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Your staff was first class! Very caring and gentle. Thanks so much for taking care of [name removed]!

Pacifica Senior Living

This review is first class! Thank you for taking the time to provide such amazing feedback. Take care!

I Would Recommend It

The staff at Pacifica Senior Living take such good care of my dad. They are so friendly and professional here, and they are so good at keeping us updated on things and calling us if something happens or if they have questions. The community itself is about a mile away from me, so it's very convenient. It's clean, and it is a very inviting place to walk into. They have the Girl Scouts and other groups come visit the seniors, they have activities, and they have physical therapy as well. I would absolutely recommend Pacifica to others.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Vacaville. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Vacaville - Vacaville, CA

Gated community that makes it extra safe for loved ones with a very good business office manager.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

I liked the fact this was more of a home setting with a big kitchen in each unit. Staff was very nice and knowledgeable. It is also an All Inclusive facility which makes it easier when financing. Downside - only 3 bathrooms in each unit and there are 15 residents in each unit. Positive side - a nurse is available 7 days a week and all food is prepared on the property. The t.v. in the main room seemed very small for a group of people to view. Other than that I did like the setting.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions.

I Don't See Anything Wrong

Recently my mom fell, if there was a motion detector it could help out more. Because she has dementia she is unaware of the string pull if she needs help. At night they have all the doors propped open to watch the sleeping residents, but I feel the doors should open toward the big room, instead of their bedroom. For a more visible watch. I really like it there and the staff are attentive to the residents. The resident have freedom to go out to the courtyard, if they are able to. My mom is eating fairly good meals and it looks good from what I see and she is eating the meals. The staff are very good with the residents and try to keep their attitude up like laughing, joking, smiling with the residents. I would recommend this community to others in need.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thanks for your detailed review and constructive comments. We will share with the corporate office and the Executive Director. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Vacaville. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a revi ew, and look forward to seeing you again soon. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you.

Satisfied with My Mother's Move Here

So far everything is going well for my mother since her move to this community. This is a nice safe community for her and her needs. I'am very pleased with all the staff. They seem to know what they are doing when it comes to caring for her and her needs. They have been very friendly and helpful. Her move here has provided the family a peace of mind knowing she is safe, and in good hands. This is a community I would recommend overall.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for reaching out, your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents! Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting acti vities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed]

Took A Tour!!

The Courtside Cottages had a beautician on site. They offered a variety of activities like stretching classes,
a gardening Club, and Pet-focused programs. The tour guide said that they would make sure that the residents care needs would be met. The staff met along the tour were all attentive and i got to see the whole community including the rooms and dinning room.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive 5 star review. Your opinion is very important to us. We are very proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents! We have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities. (The link to the Facebook page is on our website).

Management Is Awful

They can improve on the management system from the top down. There were moments when I saw good care being given to people by the staff, but it's just managed poorly. No communication and no follow through. I like the staff, just not the management.

Pacifica Senior Living

Falling short of meeting your expectations is not to the standards we strive to achieve, and we humbly ask for the opportunity to make this right. Thank you providing this information so we can improve upon our services. We hope to hear from you soon.
Pacifica Senior Living Vacaville

Change in management and ownership not for the better

Management and ownership changed during May 2015. What was once a very good community care facility completely changed and not for the better. North Star the new management company reduced staffing and programs without notifying the families of the residents. The staff were given two to three days notice. Changes were implemented on 6/1/15. The whole atmosphere changed from positive to negative. North Star admitted at a family meeting that they made a serious mistake and stated the care and service would be improved. After another meeting with the families and substantiated complaints to licensing, staffing has increased marginally. After four and a half months, North Star is still trying to figure out how to staff and manage the facility. Quality care will not be achieved until adequate staff and supervision are provided. If you are looking for a community care facility for your loved one, check it out thoroughly and ask if there are any planned changes of ownership, philosophy of care and management.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to see your negative review.

i would recommend it we looked at other places this is a real cottage they have very good staff they prepare the food there on site most dont the views are great the staff is very helpful very staffed facility they have good people there all ways on time to help with any of their needs my mom loves it there

Great Staff

Rocky start but mom has adjusted well and the care is wonderful and consistent. They have been very supportive.

If you care at all for the person you are thinking of placing into a full care facility, DO NOT LET THEM STAY ONE DAY AT COURTSIDE COTTAGES. The executive director, [removed] only cares about the bottom line and not the patients or the staff. If you visit Courtside, pay attention to two things; notice that not one patient is wearing glasses or hearing aids (both of which are important stimulus for dementia patients); also, notice that not one patient is involved in any kind of activities (walking, arts and crafts, etc.). All Courtside wants to do is medicate the patients so heavily, they do not have to take care of them and their is no quality of life. [removed], the LVN, was over medicating my father until my mother and I caught the error. We have removed my father and if your loved one is staying at Courtside, I highly recommend you do the same. I feel very sorry for the people who are staying there now.

Pacifica Senior Living

We'd like the opportunity to discuss your review, so if you're willing, please contact our Executive Director at [removed]. We hope to hear from you to resolve this matter.

Too far to drive

They have activities going on here at Cottages everyday. The cost is about $4,000 a month. They have been in business for about 8 years. They have different cottages for different levels of needs, so it is nice because your loved one is placed with residents of similar abilities. Would have chose this community but it was not conveniently located for us.

Lizette Lawrence

Thank you for stopping by and visiting our community. I hope that you were able to find a close by nurturing and safe community for your loved one.

Little Depressing

They were not as bad as other communities but their atmosphere was depressing. It was relatively dark and gloomy. They literally are cottages and depending on what level of care are needed depend on the cottage. The level 5 cottage was really depressing every resident was in a wheel chair just slumped over. Just did not have a good feeling to it.

Lizette Lawrence

We understand the challenges of finding a memory support community for your loved one. We would be happy to schedule another tour, as Courtside Cottages has a new and refreshed look.

Specialized Memory Care for individuals with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and memory loss issues. Respite Care available. Our community creates a customized service and assistance plan for each resident with a variety of therapies and life enrichment activities. Complimentary scheduled transportation, medication management, daily housekeeping and more! By embracing the latest research available we have developed the best possible care solutions available. Ask about our life enriching exercise and fitness programs. Our unique community consists of five charming cottages, each with a maximum of 15 residents. Residents enjoy the comforts of home with a family room, quiet sitting area, a kitchen providing home-cooked meals and individual bedrooms nestled within their cottage. Our residents have the freedom to walk in the beautiful courtyard and visit other homes to enjoy crafts, activities and entertainment. Complimentary scheduled transportation, medication management, daily housekeeping and more! Personalized tours daily! Please call ahead to reserve your time.