Countrywood Assisted Living and Memory Care - Kingfisher, OK

Nice Place!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where on time to our appointment and where very friendly throughout our visit. I liked the open floor plan that was easy to navigate through and all of the great amenities for the residents. It was just not the right fit for us in the end decision but I would recommend it to anyone who was interested.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your feedback; we're so pleased that you visited our community!

Best Place in Kingfisher!

[Removed]
Details[Removed]
I recently put my father into Countrywood's Memory Care.[Removed], Executive Director & [Removed], their Assisted Living Director, came to my dad's home to evaluate him. Tiffany did the actual evaluation, she treated my father with dignity, respect & kindness. She could tell he was having a difficult time. She was so sweet to him. Countrywood is a wonderful place. I am so thankful to [Removed] from Russell Murray Hospice, she met me at the nursing home that first day, making it so much easier to get my dad to get out of my vehicle & into his room. Everyone at Countrywood was compassionate, accommodating, skilled & extremely competent. The apartments are clean, spacious, light & comfortable w/ adjoining bathrooms for easy access. My dad's apartment had a twin size bed, dressor w/ mirror, two recliners, a wardrobe & a television w/ stand. We had Russell Murray Hospice bring in a hospital bed for my dad - the exceptionally kind maintenance man, [Removed], removed the other bed so we would have more room.[Removed], the Office Manager, always steers me in the direction of the person I need to speak with. It's nice to be treated like family. I finally got everything moved in just like my dad wanted - [Removed] even hung family pictures on the wall to make it more like home. The rest of the staff has introduced themselves & told me if there is anything my father ever needs - just let them know; the nurse's aides, [Removed] from activities and fun stuff, [Removed] from the kitchen, & the CMA. It's been a six months now & it has been such a relief - having my dad somewhere where my whole family can get a break. I wish now - we had done it much sooner, he misses home sometimes - but overall - he is very happy. He has a beautiful lady friend, so he now has the companionship he was missing so much! Countrywood turned my dad completely around - he is off hospice now. He has gained probably seven or eight pounds (he really needed it too). I love everything about Countrywood - [Removed] is an awesome Executive Director! I would highly recommend Countrywood to anyone looking to place a loved one in an AMAZING assisted living in Kingfisher - it is the perfect place!

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your confidence in us; we appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that your father is making his home here at Countrywood!

Caring Staff!!

I really like that my mother is getting a lot of social interaction. The staff is very friendly and communicate very well. The community offers many activities my mother has been playing bingo, singing, and having bible study. I really wish the rooms were bigger, when we visit my mother we have limited space.

Countrywood Assisted Living and Memory Care, is a place where seniors can enjoy all the comforts and conveniences of home, free from the burdensome chores of daily living, yet having support and assistance available if needed. Trained staff members render individualized service to our residents, depending on their wants or needs, while always preserving their dignity, independence and privacy.

Countrywood is a senior living community with 40 residential units, including 33 suites for assisted living and seven for Alzheimer's care. Built on a three-acre site in 1999 in Kingfisher, OK, this modern community was expanded in 2002 to its present size.

Residents in assisted living have access to a library/study, an activity center, card and game areas, a beauty/barber shop, a large common dining room, a private dining room, a coffee center, a great room, and an enclosed courtyard. Suites include studios without kitchenettes and one-bedroom and two-bedroom units with kitchenettes.

With a population of about 4,500, Kingfisher is the county seat of Kingfisher County, home to nearly 14,000 citizens. The town is just 28 miles from I-40 and 45 miles northwest of Oklahoma City. Edmond, OK, a city of about 68,000, is just 39 miles away.

Kingfisher is also home to Kingfisher Regional Hospital, a 29-bed facility with a nine-bed skilled nursing unit. The hospital also offers rehabilitation services and has specialty clinics each week in cardiology, oncology and other specialty areas. There is also a medical clinic in Kingfisher.

A quiet town with plenty of amenities, Kingfisher boasts three large parks, an 18-hole golf course, a swimming pool, a lighted tennis center,