Country Meadows - Mechanicsburg, PA has yet not published prices.

It's nice and it's big.

It's nice and it's big. But when I call I get an answering machine, and they just never get back to me. The communication is tough. The greatest thing was when he got there he had a friend right off the bat, almost like they had set it up for him.

Looked great during our tour

This was one of the locations we looked at when looking for our loved one. I had actually had some experience with community when I was much younger, one of my relatives had been here. From what I could see it looks like they've really improved a great deal, the facility looked great. The rooms were beautiful, and the staff were all very friendly and attentive. This was one of our top choices.

Very Good Care

We had an aunt that was there a few friend who have had loved ones there too. We were very pleased with the care that she god. I can't say enough good things about them. The staff was wonderful to her and to us. She got very good care there. She was bedridden and she didn't have one bed sore.

Our Country Meadows campus in Mechanicsburg, frequently referred to as the West Shore of Harrisburg, is consistently recognized as one of the most reputable senior living communities in the area. We offer a full range of senior services including Independent Living, Personal Care, Memory Support Services and Restorative Care. This way we can support residents in their current life stage and can continue to care for them if and when their needs should change. Our compassionate and committed staff works hard to offer a spectrum of opportunities for residents to enjoy life to the fullest. We'd love the opportunity to serve you. Please stop by for a visit to see for yourself.