Constitution Place - Mississauga, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

too small rooms, not the best for me, too depressing and small

We have been pretty satisfied.

We have been pretty satisfied. It was a big adjustment for our loved one. She has come to accept it as her home. I don't have any major complaints, it's pretty clean and the staff was pretty friendly.

Mixed experience

My loved one has been here for a few months now, and our experience has been somewhat mixed. It's a nice enough looking place, but over the course of her stay the price has gotten much higher than when we moved her in. I've also been disappointed with the activities. They have a fairly busy schedule, but they are really lacking in organization.

Located in a quiet mature neighbourhood in Mississauga. A one level home, with some private and some shared suites. Rooms do not have a kitchenette.

Review of Constitution Place Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Mississauga, ON

liked the size of people, layout on one level. Size of rooms were good, have to eat in dining room which would get mum out of her room. $3000 Studio plus care estimated $1000. Not close to my house. Call buttons on person