COLORADO ASSISTED LIVING HOMES FULTON LLC - Denver, CO

Mom mom's care

My mother was a resident at Colorado Assisted Living for over 5 years. They were able to help me care for her from stage 3 Alzheimer's through hospice care. My mom felt comfortable in their smaller, warm home like environment. I was very thankful to find this gem.

A unique, comprehensive, and caring boarding home. Our "alternative care residence" is a warm and secure family setting. At Senior Rendezvous, our residents will be excited with the various activities planned each week. We hope each resident will be willing to participate in these, discovering hidden talents and developing new ones. We stress the importance of each individual and their needs recognizing that everyone is special.At Senior Rendezvous, we offer hands on assistance to all our residents. We provide an exercise program three times per week. We also have weekly outings and encourage everyone to participate. Our meals are tastefully prepared and nutritious. Our living room, dining room, and kitchen are artfully decorated. Come join our warm, cozy, happy home!