Coles - Chicago, IL has yet not published prices.

These are people who care

Through a referral I found Coles Assisted Living for my brother. He has been there since August 2017 and seems to be adjusting very well. [Removed] and her staff truly care about the people there and they walked with us through every step in getting my brother settled in. My brother was in another facility and it was pretty horrible, the conditions were deplorable and now he is thriving, from the positive energy and interaction with the staff and other residence. I am truly thankful to [Removed] for giving my brother the opportunity to become a part of the Coles family. Keep up the great work!

We Are Getting Good Feedback

My mom is doing fine living in this community. They are able to provide good care that she needs and calling me to keep in contact. My mom like her meals that are served to her. The activities are good enough for her to like and join in. I would recommend this community to my close friends in need.

Still Adjusting a Bit, But Overall A Good Facility

My mother is still adjusting to this community a little bit, but it is a nice place. I do a have my minor concerns, but overall she is in goods. I do need to know what they are supplying her with. She is always asking for extra money to buy things, and she is on a set income. It is a very clean community, they do a great job with the cleanliness of the facility. The staff is very kind, and helpful. They are providing her with great care, and I would recommend this community.

Beautiful facilities! Excellent feedback on services! Great Staff! I'm Sold!