Brookdale Owatonna - Owatonna, MN

At Clare Bridge of Owatonna we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That’s why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer’s and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer’s and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer’s and dementia care programs at Clare Bridge are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Delighted With Meeting The Staff

My mom is doing very good in her community. I picked them because on the tour I had a good conversation with 2 of the staff and I asked them specifically if they like what they do in the community. They told me they like working with the dementia patients and working in the memory care. The have caring hearts and provide one on one. They have assisted living in another unit. The memory care is secure and they are free to roam as they please.

Safe environment...

The staff is friendly but they could use some help. There are too many residents for the amount of staff. The place is clean overall, but the food is awful. My father walks away hungry because of how bad it is. I like the open feel when you walk in the building.

Very bad place!

This place was very depressing and dark. Also when we were suppose to take a tour all the man did was put us in the main room and talk. I asked where everyone was at because we did not see one single resident in the whole hour we were there. There was nothing going on.

Terrible experience!

Our experience with the Brookdale Owatonna was terrible, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. In will start off by saying the staff and nurse were great. They took very good care of my father while he was there. The place was clean and well maintained. The bad part was their sales guy [Removed]. He got us in there with fake promises. He told us a certain price and when we moved in, it was much more! He made us move my father in, hang up pictures, and make his apartment home! He should not work there! He lied to us.