Brookdale Murrysville - Export, PA

Baby Steps

My mother-in-law is doing well here, the staff has been great with her, she likes them and they are very attentive, help her with her meds and they are encouraging her to be apart of the activities. She has a nice room and she is in a secure, safe environment. The staff is trained in memory care so we know she is getting the best care.

Care and pleasure for families

We toured this community for my mom's care. The staff was nice and they seemed to be very patient. The community is clean and has been updated. They have a nice community with a lot of great services that are helpful. We would recommend other families to tour this community for the care of a loved one.

I was excited to visit Brookdale in Murrysville because it is very close to my home and it would make it very convenient, for my husband and I to spend time with my mother. However after my visit my thoughts have changed. When we parked in front of the building I notice a lot of maintenance that needs to be done like painting the soffit and fascia and replacing the fence and inside multiple windows had broken seals which made them foggy in appearance. The inside was in total disarray because the interior walls were being painted and we understood that but it was dark, quiet and no music was playing which made it rather depressing. The contact person was very nice for she apologized for the interior of the building and she was very informative and provided us with a lot of good information and she also showed concern for the residents. Overall the building is nice and it has a lot of potential but it needs a lot of maintenance to bring it up to par with comparable facilities in the immediate area.

Great place!

I went through a lot of different places and this is the best that I have ever seen. They are doing a great job with taking care of my mother. They have a really nice and clean community as well. They do give things for mom to do.

Felt like home

The administration and staff at Brookdale really came through for us. They provided respite care during a predator situation and were diligent in communicating with the family what was going on. We felt that our loved one was well cared for, well fed, had opportunities for entertainment and exercise and plenty of stimulation. The fact that there are pets allowed was a welcome addition to the "feeling at home" atmosphere of the facility.

We are very pleased

The Clare Bridge of Murrysville is wonderful. Our uncle is there and he loves it. We are very pleased. It has a very home like atmosphere. The facility is always really clean. It's a really nice community. We love it. Everyone has been very friendly and welcoming. It has just been excellent. I would give them five stars on everything. It has been a wonderful experience and i'm glad that my uncle is happy there.

Clare Bridge of Murrysville provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.