Clare Bridge of Monroe (NC) - Monroe, NC has yet not published prices.

The staff is good. Their communication is excellent

The staff is good. Their communication is excellent, no matter what time of day it is they will call me. If they haven't heard from me in a couple of days they will check in with me. They pay attention to her needs, they know who her best friend is. They pretty much specialize in dementia, which is nice.

Very Happy With Mom There

I know they do have more employees per resident there because it's a memory care facility. There are way more people on the staff than the place my father is and on the weekends it's really no different than on a weekday. My mom's been there for a little over two years now. I have found that the staff are very patient, kind, and caring. They check on mom a lot. It seems like they have more staff development. They seem a lot more aware of the needs of the resident. I'm very happy with mom there. The place never smells. Her laundry is always done, it's never allowed to pile up in the closet. I think they run a very efficient place.

At Clare Bridge we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. We provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An Integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

Clare Bridge provides Alzheimer’s and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs and care they need to help stimulate recognition, recall and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia we have learned how to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. Our Alzheimer’s and dementia care programs are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.