Brookdale Midland - Midland, MI

A great place to call home

Very clean, home like community that is family orientated. You will get to know all of the staff, other residents and their families. All food is home cooked from scratch. A variety of activities, 2 nurses on staff that are always available. The staff are also very friendly and helpful.

Tour was Okay

I had a decent tour of this community. I toured it for my mother, and her needs. Everything went well overall, but I felt this community had more of a hospital atmosphere. I wanted a more homey environment for my mother. Unfortunately this wasn't the community for us, but my tour went well.

Great Community, Very Pleased with My Move

This is a very good community, and I'am very pleased with all they have done for me. I lived in other community, and this is the best community I've lived in, This is a family orientated community, which is very nice. The meals are 100% home cooked. Everything is working out very well for me here, and I would recommend.

Brookdale Midland gets my recommendation!!

I have no complaints about Brookdale Midland. The staff were caring and did what they could for her. This is a small well laid out community. They offer daily activities, however my grandma was not able to participate in any due to medical issues.I liked the friendly area.

This place looked like it m...

This place looked like it might be a good fit but too expensive.

Clare Bridge of Midland provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.