Brookdale Middleton Stonefield - Middleton, WI

My Father is Well at This Facility

So far I'am satisfied with my father move to this community. He is doing well, and receiving good care in this facility.They have good staff, and they are taking good care of him. The community is well-kept, and everything looks nice when I visit. There are activities posted daily, and he has participated in a few of them. They provide good meals for the residents. I know he is safe, and in a good facility. This is a community I would recommend to my family, and friends.

When He Was There

My dad liked the community while he was there.

A good tour!

I had a good tour of Brookdale Middleton Stonefield. The facility was clean and well maintained. The staff was all very friendly and welcoming, we will consider it when my husband is ready to make a move.

Do your homework first!!!

We have a family member there. I wish we had done more research before moving in. The response time to call buttons or alarms is frighteningly slow, if at all. The meals are so poor, even though they advertise on their website great salads, breads, fresh fruit and vegetables. It's salty, and really poor quality. The executive director is full of promises, but it's all lip service -- do NOT be fooled. The staff clearly do not like her. Unfortunately they also have a very poor staff retention. We can't even keep up with who they are! Please make multiple (unannounced) visits at various times, especially on weekends.

Very dirty facility !!

I had taken a tour of this community for my loved one and was not very impressed with what I had seen. When the staff member was showing me the different rooms they had available I had taken a few looks in closed door places like the closets and they where very disorganized and dirty. I also saw the central showers and bathrooms for the residents and I would not want my dad to be bathed and have to use that restroom. It looked like it had no been cleaned in some time.

Great facility with a caring staff

Brookdale is a memory care facility of around 30 beds. That makes it large enough that they can offer amenities like a private bus to take trips with, but small enough that the staff can get to know all the residents. They have activities scheduled every day, but sometimes they are cancelled if not enough residents show up. Staff are always happy to greet you when you come to visit your loved one and always willing to talk to you about your resident or answer questions you may have. I've had nothing but great experiences with the resident nurse and both administrators. We are also kept aware of events going on at Brookdale in case we want to attend with our loved one. Talking with my mother, a current resident, she always remarks on how helpful everyone is for her and has had no complaints about the food (which is quite a change from her last facility.)

I would recommend this community!!

My wife has been at Brookdale Middleton Stonefield for a short time and she is doing well. They offer activities however she is not able to participate in many of them due to her lack of comprehension. She has a good appetite and there have been no complaints about the food. The staff are pretty good and attentive to the residents. The community is kept very nice and is an inviting place for the residents as well as family and friends.

Toured, seemed nice

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought Brookdale looked like a very nice place, overall! All of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional, and the facility was clean and well kept. We ended up selecting another community, but I'd say this one is worth a look!

Review of Brookdale Middleton Stonefield-Middleton, Wi

staff is friendly, caring, and attentive to the individual needs of residents. It's easy to get to know people and it feels like a community.

beautiful place

the place is beautiful and they keep my wife happy

response time is a little long

At Clare Bridge Middleton their response time is a little long to any of my family members. It takes for like a few days rather than a few hours to get back with us. Other than that things are good and I am pleased with the experience here.

Just alright

The social director here is amazing. As far as food, it is not so good and is more cafeteria-tasting as opposed to a restaurant or home-cooking...our previous place would've gotten a 5 if I could rate their food.

Clare Bridge a good memory care facility

The staff at Clare Bridge have been very helpful as my mother has made the transition to memory care. They have welcomed her and are integrating her into activities. The activities at Clare Bridge are suited to people with memory loss and they work hard to find activities of interest to each person. The food is great and prepared so that people with difficulty eating have the most opportunity to feed themself (food cut before being brought to the table or a menu used that is finger food).

Wonderful choice

We are still new to Clare Bridge of Middleton but we are so happy with it. Dad is doing so much better and I have never met a more friendly staff anywhere. They go out of their way to help you and to introduce themselves. Very nice.

fall prevention (not new id...

fall prevention (not new ideas) but they realize he will fall and would not be asked to leave for falls, only do memory care so staff specially trained, staff CNA and RA, full-time RN during business hours only, mgr/RN/admin assist take turns on site over weekend and are on call, PT/OT/speech avail on site, 32 private suites all on one floor, courtyard, personalized service plans, their RN can do in person assessment of dad at Hebron to see if she thinks appropriate for their facility-one of us should be there if she does. $5000-7,000 mo 2 spaces currently typically deal with higher level care clients-often sent from other locations if dad combative towards other residents a problem part of national 'chain'

Memory care specialest. Sounds good f...

Memory care specialest. Sounds good for now.

Alzheimer's Care

Alzheimer's Care

Clare Bridge of Middleton provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.