Brookdale Farmington Hills North - Farmington Hills, MI

Looks like care would be great. Outside of my mother's price.

Under $5k for studio. Very good reviews - target needs for dementia and offer special programs. Memory care only; small shared rooms; community shower for everyone - dated; all memory care

Tour for mom

We toured this community. This would have been our other choice for good care. The staff is nice and able to answer the questions we had for the care. The list of activities looked appealing for they would have been helpful for her needs. We recommend this community for the care and value for families.

A community with care

I really like this community for good care. I like that the community with the variety of different care that is offered. The food is very appealing with a nice variety to choose from. The activities are nice for active residents to participate. The community is highly recommended for great care and value to others.

Great memory care unit!!

I have been very pleased with the staff at this community. They have been very motivating on helping my loved one become content and motivated to get involved in the different activities they offer there memory care residents. I like that it is a small facility and a lower resident count so they can have more one on one time with the staff if need be. So far I have no complaints and would recommend this place to anyone

Tour for us

We toured this community and the staff were very helpful and kind. We did not see alot of the community, but we did have something already in mind. I did not see the menu or activities at the time we visited. I think families looking for care should consider this community for themselves.

Comfort For Mom!!

I am very happy with my decision to move my mother to this community. The place is kept clean, it was already furnished when we moved in and the rooms have a good smell to them. The community is small, only about 20 residents total, so everyone knows everyone's name. The staff take very good care of my loved one and keep her very safe. They offer many activities such as painting and story time which I think is lovely.

Adjusting Well To This Community

My father is adjusting pretty well to this community. It is a nice place, and we are pleased with his move here. They have a good staff. The community is well maintained. Everything is nice and clean. We know he is being cared for well and he is in good hands. He is safe, and so far everything has worked out well. I would recommend this community, it is a good place.

Respite Care

Excellent care for my loved one. I had my spouse stay for 2 weeks respite. Everyone cares deeply about the residents at Brookdale Farmington Hills North. The staff is fantastic. I would use them again.

They have taken excellent care of my sister, and such a friendly place. Very happy we have chosen Brookdale Farmington Hills North.

Staff members are generally friendly and care about residents. Facility is well maintained and comfortable. It is clearly the best of all the ones I looked at.

Horrible

It is very nasty and not professional at all the staff do not be neat and management Is Horrible

Compassionate and Receptive Staff

They are very compassionate, very receptive, and they listen very well. I think probably room for improvement would be a little bit more trained staff and then communication in-between shifts. That would probably be the only thing.

Fantastic place!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out with Clare Bridge! It is a fantastic place, and they do everything very well, I would give them top marks across the board. The staff are friendly and professional, and they take great care of the people who live here. My loved one really seems to be enjoying herself, she loves her apartment, and has been participating in many of the activities!

Clare Bridge

Upon my first visit to Clare Bridge, I knew it was the perfect place for my grandma. I lucked in to getting her a corner apartment, but the other apartments are just as nice.

When my grandma was moved in and saw her room, she cried in happiness. Since then she's been much more social and gets the care she needs. She has her own large bathroom and likes to visit the three common areas. She enjoys the fireplace in the front common area and considers the main hall way to her apartment as her "living room." She can stay up as late as she wants and the night staff is just as attentive as the day crew.

The price is much better than I thought it would be for a facility of this caliber.

Toured this facility on 3/9. Very depressing. Not want my mom needs now.

Highly recommend Clare Bridge Farmington Hills, MI

Our family recently placed my husband at Clare Bridge in FH. The staff is exceptional and treat the residents with love and respect. The facility is lovely, the dining room area is always clean and the food is very good. There are many activities to keep you as busy as you want to be. Plus they bring in outside entertainment for the residents weekly.

I highly recommend this facility.

wonderful place

We were having a tough time finding a place for our mother who has dementia with some behavioral issues. No one would take her. I then called "A place for mom" and they suggested Clare Bridge. The people at Clare Bridge worked with us and were so nice. they moved my mom in there within 2 weeks and it has been a lifesaver. The staff is so wonderful and friendly and the place takes very good care of mom. they keep us very informed and mom is much happier there. she is past having the behavioral issues now and Clare Bridge is working with us and hospice to provide excellent care for mom. I recommend them highly.

Uncle was treated like a King

Our Uncle spent his last 8 months with Clarebridge. I can't say enough about this community. He was loved, respected, well cared for and most of all he was home. His Dementia was progressing so quickly and this group treated him with complete dignity.

I can't say enough about Diane, Amie, Tony, Renee, Lynn. You are the reason why our families feel safe having our loved ones with you!

Knowing and understand this disease really is what this group knows. Unc walked all the time. He was tired, he sat, he wanted to vacuum he did, he wanted to wear hats they got him hats. He was ready to go, they were the most gracious people i have ever encountered!

definitely check out, has a...

definitely check out, has a excellent memory care, might be too far.

This is my second choice so far. Clar...

This is my second choice so far. Clare Bridge was very warm and welcoming (like going to a favorite relative's house!) and director was wonderful. I enjoyed seeing the staff interactions with residents. It's obvious that the staff is very caring and compassionate. Services offered were great.

Impressed with the quality of service...

Impressed with the quality of service offered, but out of price range.

Nice clean facility. Residents that w...

Nice clean facility. Residents that we saw were pretty sick and quiet at lunch. Staff was nice. didn't feel like home to me.

Clare Bridge of Farmington Hills provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.