It was a good stay

We were here only a month my mom needed to be in the memory care here and when we got in there the price all of a sudden changed. The care here was good here and helped mom. The place stayed clean and tidy. She ate well 3x a day. She would get involved with the daily activities. I would recommend this community on the knowledge of the pricing.

Life Saver and Blessing

Eagan all I can say it's been life saver and blessing,
[Removed] have helped me so much to take a burden off my shoulders. From the first visited there and seen how nice it was and that they were willing to come to my house to meet [Removed] and welcome us and help us get started to move in. Everybody there has been so nice to us, I just love it there and I know [Removed] is get the best care possible [Removed] are Angel's.

Not bad

We tried lunch when we visited and we did not like what they served. I did not think the layout of this community would work for my loved one. The person that took us on tour was great. The community looked well taken care of.

Beautiful Property!!

I have no complaints of how things had went for us during out tour of this community. The staff made sure to answer any questions we had for them and even offer us a meal to try during our visit. They provided us with great information and where very professional. I liked the open floor plan they had as well as other great amenities they had for the residents. It was just not the location for us in the end decision.

Best Care

We love the care at this community is wonderful to his care. We like the cleanliness and the atmosphere. The menu is very appealing and he is liking the variety. We like the activities for them to participate with the other residents. We like knowing that they are happy in this community and getting the best care. We would recommend the care and good value for other families.

It Was A Really Bad Experience

It was really bad for us when using the community. It was horrible and would not recommend them. They need more staff for the community.

My loved one is adjusting to living at this community.

The management does not seem to be on site a lot and they do not respond in a timely manner when you have a concern. The caregivers and the rest of the staff are great. The receptionist is very friendly and the salesperson is very positive. The salesperson is one of the reasons we chose this community. The food is ok, however I think they could use more variety as well as more fruits. They offer activities to keep the residents engaged. This is a smaller community and I would recommend taking a look to see if it would work for your family.

I had a pleasant tour!

I toured Brookdale Eagan and I absolutely loved the physical building and the way it is arranged. I was considering them but when all is set and done they would not have been prepared for the level or care that my husband needs.

I was impressed with the facility. Am anxious to see how New Perspectives compares. We are going to be the Prior Lake facility 4/10 at 1:00.

Expensive For Little Care

We left after one week of being here. It ended with a staph infection and a stay in the hospital till it cleared up. They never changed their pants, they was sitting in their soiled pants often and had accidents on the floor too. I had spoke with the staff to be on top of the changing but it did not get better. Once there was a fall and I pressed the help button, after 45 min of waiting I had to get help because I was not strong enough. Two small ladies tried to pick them up. they had to get the cook to pick them up off the floor. I would not recommend this community.

Loved one is enjoying Brookdale Eagan!

Brookdale Eagan is an awesome place! My loved one is in very good hands here. The staff are very caring and sincerely sweet. The community is very well kept throughout and her room is very clean. My loved one is enjoying the meals served.

A Wonderful Memory Care Facility

Brookdale Eagan is a wonderful memory care facility.
It is devoted to residents with Dementia and Alzheimer's. It is a smaller facility and feels like home, All of the personnel are caring and friendly and have the residents needs in the minds all of the time. An outstanding place.

Rachelle was excellent. She is upbeat and very passionate about dementia care. We had a limited amount of time, and she focused on our issues. Unfortunately, it exceeded
our budget for our family.

very well

My sister has been there at Brookdale Eagan for one month, and so far everything has worked out very well for her. It is a very good hands on community, and the staff is very well trained and very motivated. From being uprooted to where she had been her entire life in New York City, they really helped make it a very smooth transition and have really done an excellent job. She is doing well.

Very caring of all of their patients

They are very friendly. Very caring of all of their patients. They are very attentive. I never heard a single complaint from the staff. Activities seem good even though my mother doesn't participate. Highly recommend!

Clare Bridge Impressions

I led the search for a memory care community for my brother who suffered from Lewy Body Dementia. When I initially walked into Clare Bridge of Eagan and met their staff, I felt this was the best place for him. Although my brother Mark passed away after a very short time at Clare Bridge, we were very impressed with the staff and facility. The interaction and communication with all the residents was excellent.

We were very impressed with the overall program!

The Level of care was very impressive. The Director was very friendly, Residents kept coming up to her and hugging her and saying hello. She knew everyone by name, which was wonderful. It had a very warm, home feel to it. Which I liked. The environment was very clean. You could tell the residents were physically well cared for. They were very clean, with hair done, and their under nails were clean. There was lots of activity going on while she was there. We were very impressed with the overall program!

Great Poeple, Great Facility

They have alot of great people working there. I would like to see more physical activities especially because my dad is very active.

You get what you pay for... #1 services and programs!

We have visited a few places and this place came highly recommended by 3 different professionals that we talked with. Although at the higher end of our budget, we felt strongly that our number one concern was getting mom the care she needed and deserved. You truly do get what you pay for at Clare Bridge of Eagan and can see that the money is put into the amazing food/nutrition, life enrichment and nursing services and programs that they talk about. We would recommend this community to anyone that we talked with.

BEST care community around by far!

I have been searching for a place for my dad for the last few months and have been a lot of places but nothing compares to my experience at Clare Bridge of Eagan. Right from the time we walked through the doors we felt important and that my dad's story mattered. They focus on the individual rather than one size fits all. My dad is up on their Wall of Honor for veterans to celebrate his military experience, which he loves and is also involved in a mens workshop to keep him busy as he used to always work with his hands. I cannot say enough good things about this community! The care associates are the sweetest, it is clean, well maintained, food is great but above all, my dad is well cared for and HAPPY!

It's going well so far.

It's going well so far. There isn't anything I would change or improve or have done better. It's a lot more expensive than where we were before. The people who conduct the activities really seem to know what they are doing.

Nice place, overall

My loved one was only here for a short time, but Clare Bridge of Eagan did a very good job overall. The staff have all been very nice. The marketing person we worked with was a big help, and obviously really cares about the residents and their families. The facility itself looks very nice, and the rooms were well kept and clean. I do think they could stand to be a bit more communicative about the care status of the residents, it would have been nice to receive more general updates.

Cheerful and friendly staff

They do a good job overall at Clare Bridge of Eagan. As far as these sorts of places go it is very pleasant. The staff are friendly, cheerful, and caring. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and it seems like they have a good variety of amenities and activities and they try to keep their residents engaged and entertained.
One aspect I was not particularly pleased with was the upfront "community fee" when we moved our loved one in. I don't feel like they mentioned it during the sales process, and it ended up being the same as an entire months rent, which was an unpleasant surprise.

A positive experience

The staff at Clare Bridge of Eagan are true professionals, and skilled in caring for residents with the challenges of living with dementia. This facility makes a sincere effort to personalize care for each resident, based on one's life history and current needs.

Like a small town

This place was incredible, it was a little expensive but it was wonderful. It seemed like they did a good job, they had an rn on staff, the peopel were friendly, it was clean, the residents looked happy. It was like a mall type setting or a little town in doors but in all fairness, it wouldn't have been in a central location for everybody.

I liked Clare Bridge very m...

I liked Clare Bridge very much this is one I will keep on my list.

Nice place. 2 year tie in. Can appl...

Nice place. 2 year tie in. Can apply for Elder Care at that time. May not be excepted and have to replace parent to another memory care facility or would have to come back and live with me when her money is gone.

Clare Bridge provides a comfortable, home-like setting with programs and services designed specifically for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other memory impairments. Clare Bridge offers private and companion suites in a comfortable neighborhood environment. Unique building features, such as visual cues and walking paths, help residents stay independent and find their way. Twenty-four hour trained staff works closely with each resident to provide personal assistance that promotes independence, dignity and choice. Our life enrichment program enables residents to participate in activities that can enhance self-esteem and maximize quality of life. Services offered at Clare Bridge include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Purposefully designed environment, including interior and exterior walking paths, way-finding cues and a home-like setting
- All exterior doors alarmed at all times
- Neighborhoods designed for small groups of residents help to regulate stimulation and create familiarity
- Resident Assistance Center located within each neighborhood enables staff to provide necessary services with privacy and dignity
- Exterior living spaces include enclosed courtyards and patios
- Training designed to assist staff in managing difficult behaviors and work effectively with the memory impaired
- Life Enrichment and Memory Support Programs