Clare Bridge of Delta - Lansing, MI

My mother's care

I like the care here for my mom. We like that the staff is caring and helpful. This community is very clean and attractive. The meals seem to be appealing to her needs. They do offer a lot of activities. We would recommend that families take a tour for a care of their loved one.

Transition was easy with the assistance of the very friendly and welcoming staff

My rating is based on the assistance our family received in transitioning my mom. They made it as effortless as possible and the staff are all very friendly and welcoming. As for the overall experience I would say it was great the activities and such I can only rate that on our experience over the last few weeks but it has been very good.

staff are very friendly and attentive

The only reason I gave Clare Bridge of Delta 4 and 1/2 stars is sometimes things would be laying on the floor in the room for a while. Other than that everything is clean. The staff are very friendly and attentive. The facility is peaceful. They are always willing to help here.

Bad fit

This was the wrong place for my mother. First, they said stay away for 7-10 days. Said they would adjust her Medicine, never happened. Said they would use foam boots at night for sore on her heel, never happened. After a week, she had no clean clothes. Said she needed a hospital bed after one week, never happened. But after 10-11 days, she fell/rolled out of bed and broke her hip. And as they waited for the ambulance at 4:00AM, they supposedly got her dressed so she would look good with broken bones in the hospital.
On the day before she fell out of bed, she was sitting with other patients in the living room in pants and a camisole, cold. No clean clothes. In fact, they only found her clothes today (Friday), 6 days without clothes. My mom didn't need them anyway, since she was in the hospital, and today went into hospice. So no, it didn't work out very well.

Staff are friendly, the facility is nice and maintained well, and my dad seems comfortable.

My mother loves it at this community. The staff is so friendly and helpful.

Seems like a nice place so far

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far everything seems to be going well. I was very impressed during the tour with how nice the facility looked, and how clean everything was kept. The staff is friendly and professional, and they seemed to have a good variety of activities for the residents.

Seemed nice enough

We took a tour of this community. I didn't have much to compare it to, but it seemed like a nice enough place and the tour was informative and professional. It was well kept and clean, and I liked the circular layout. It did not seem very culturally diverse, however, and I was afraid my loved one might feel a little isolated here.

Nice looking place, not quite right for my loved one

I toured this community when I was looking into care options for my loved one. This was a very nice looking place! The facility itself is lovely, and very clean and well kept. The staff were all very friendly, and happy to answer any questions I had. However, my loved one was having a lot of issues with falls, and I felt that she would probably do better in a smaller facility where there would be less walking, and she'd be more likely to have someone with their eye on her all the time.

I was impressed with what I...

I was impressed with what I saw. The rooms we nicely decorated and welcoming. The companion room was large with an architectural design that offered privacy for both occupants. There were several family gathering places. The planned activities were varied. The problem is the cost. The basic rate is reasonable, but all of the services are el a carte and the upfront community fee is equal to one month's rent which is extreme! Mom would come in (according to the present assessment)at the highest level. Every time she needed something, there would be a price tag on the service. We can't afford this place.

I liked this place; really nice

I liked this place; really nice

Clare Bridge of Delta provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.