Beware

I cannot recommend Brookdale Clinton. They are a national corporation and their lease agreement favors them dramatically. Read it CAREFULLY! Your security deposit of one month's rent is non-refundable and when you move out, you will be billed up to an additional 60 days after you are gone, while they turn over the apartment. That's a bill for over $7,000 for no services!

Peaceful Environment!!

My mother was only at this community for a short period of time but while she was there we where overly pleased with how things went. It was a very peaceful and a relaxing environment that made my mother feel right at home while she was in there care. She had no complaints about all of the meals and enjoyed participating in activities they had to offer from time to time. I wish I could have kept her in this place long term but her budget did not allow that.

Staff is pleasant

We have found the staff at Brookdale very helpful through a difficult illness. They are kind and understanding.

New Resident

My mother has been a resident for 2 weeks and is already more calm and content with her living situation. During the up-front process, the staff was consistently friendly, attentive, and helpful - and that support continues after move-in. We made the right choice!

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have gone so far at Brookdale Clinton! The staff is wonderful. They're compassionate, professional, and very friendly! They take great care of our loved one, and I appreciate that they always make sure her hair is washed and her nails are filed. The activities director does a great job, as well, there's always something going on to keep the residents busy.

Helpful and considerate

My Mother-in-law lives here. The staff was very helpful with helping her move in, they're considerate, and made sure she felt welcome. Everything is clean, and we've been pleased with all of the services available. Would definitely recommend!

This is a fantastic facility and would have not chose another one. Very reasonable price facility and good activities. They have wonderful staff and also the other people living their.

Nice place, overall!

Overall things are going well at Clare Bridge of Clinton! It's a nice looking, well kept community, and the staff are all very friendly! And they do an excellent job with the food, it is really good! I do think they could do a bit better in terms of activities. They have a lot of things listen, but Dad says often when he goes downstairs when something is scheduled there won't be anything going on. But overall we're pleased with it, and they are certainly worth a look if you're looking into senior care in the area!

I was very impressed

I was very impressed. My aunt is very private, she doesn't participate much. They called me because they got her to participate and got her involved in three activites and spent the whole day doing activities and won first prize in table bowling. I was impressed that they took the time to call me, and let me know. The food could be improved immensely. They have worked with her and they make her do things, she used to be in the E.R. every month for falling. They encourage her to move and have her walk laps everyday and she hasn't fallen once since she has been there. they have her so she does kcik ball in the morning and have her doing things to get her strength in her legs back. It's a smaller community and the ratio lets them work more closely with the residents. I chose them also because of the size. It is a dementia unit and she can't go out and sometimes she says that she feels like she is in prison. They should have more outings, in six months there has been 3 outings to lunch, the zoo, and this week they are going to look at Christmas lights. They have been very good with arranging transportation with her to the retina specialists.

Love the Villas

My aunt has lived here for the past 3 years. I have found the Villas to be consistent in their professional, caring staff. They have a welcoming spirit and truly care about the residents. The interior of the building is warm and homelike. The setting is the closest to being in your own home. They try to provide a nice variety of food choices. I have rated them a 5 because after 3 years, I continue to be happy my aunt is able to live at the Villas.

Fine so far

I really can't comment on the cost because in this area here we have such a limited number of places that provide the same type of service. I only priced out one other and Clare Bridge was a lot more expenisve but mom didn't want to go there. The care seems fine, we chose it because she didn't have these preconcieved notions about it and htey had a bed. She does want to be back in Connecticut where she grew up so no matter what I'm going to do its not going to be perfect. She fell the other day and they seemed to be able to handle her problem just fine, they were able to get her to the emergency room and called me when they were taking her and called me when she got back so everything seems fine.

Clare Bridge of Clinton provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.