Brookdale Austintown - Austintown, OH

Brookdale Austintown Rocks!

I have worked at Brookdale Austintown for almost 10 years and absolutely LOVE what I do! The company has been very good to me over the years! I am truly blessed!

Perfect tour!

We really liked this community and it was super nice. We liked that it was smaller so that mom can feel more at home. We also liked seeing the staff interacting with the residents and the residents looked happy.

Short experience, but very good so far!

Based on what I have seen so far Brookdale Austintown is a very nice facility! It is a dedicated memory care community. It is well staffed, and the facility is clean, bright, and spacious feeling. Our loved one has only been here a short time, but so far I am very impressed! It is a definite improvement over the previous memory care community we had been using.

We like it. She is back to her normal self again.

We like it. She is back to her normal self again. We have seen a big change, she feels like she has a little more independence. They do what they can to make them comfortable. If she can't sleep and wants to go down the hall and sit in the TV room she can, or if she is tired she can sleep. She loves their food! They got a new chef, and they asked what she likes, and they accommodate that. It's strictly Alzheimer's and Dementia. They do accept medicaid eventually, down the road. They even give you a label gun so you can mark all your stuff when you come in. And they give each new resident a set of towels or sheets, or robe or slippers, or some thing they could use as a welcome gift. It's a fairly small facility, and they have about a five to one ratio, and they are so friendly, and well trained.

Very satisfied with Clare Bridge

My sister has only been there a short time so I am not ready to rate them on value or activities offered. I learned about Clare Bridge through church members who have loved ones living there and my first impression of Clare Bridge was so favorable. I was not sure if it was in my sister's budget but once we realized we could manage it was our first choice. I looked at a couple other places and so did my family members and we all thought Clare Bridge was the best.

Clare Bridge of Austintown provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.