Brookdale Silver Lake - Everett, WA

Husband is happy here

My husband is settling in here. The staff is helpful and caring. They try to engage him to join the daily activities. The housekeeping does the best they can do at keeping it clean. They get 3 meals a day which is mediocre. I would recommend this community.

Our experience

My wife had a good respite stay at Brookdale. The staff are friendly and encouraging. They offer a lot of daily activities and the food is good. The community is kept clean. I would use this community again for a respite stay.

Very welcoming, warm environment and [Removed] was the best. Interviewed my about my mom kindly and clearly knew what she was talking about.

We did decide on another community, though. North Creek Bonaventure is part of the corporate family that mom is in now, so transfer will be easier and a little less expensive.

Only there for respite care

My sole intention was to place my mom here for a short term respite care until she was strong enough to come home after discharge from rehab for a broken hip. I live out of town, and relied on the nurse from Brookdale to evaluate my Mom as to whether it would be a good fit for her. She should have been placed in assisted living, not nursing home care. There was no one she could have a conversation with, everyone was too far gone mentally. The staff was friendly. It just seemed that they were not used to dealing with someone who could make their own decisions.

Community didn't match mom's care needs.

I liked this community. We did not choose it because Mom's memory care needs weren't in the advanced stages yet. We felt she didn't need to be in a locked facility.

Well they could improve on communicating more with the family members because they don't do that well at all. I find out things that they have done with my mother after the fact, and most of it deals with her care and medications.

Clare Bridge does a pretty good job

My loved one is doing pretty good, his disposition is improving. Clare Bridge does a pretty good job, and the residents all seem to be similar in care level. It's clean and the staff is friendly. It's a good place.

Memory Care Only

This place was wonderful! If it weren't memory care only
we would have considered it because we are only a few minutes away from it. this probably would have been our third choice. They had a great staff, attentiveness and cleanliness.

IF we wanted only an memory...

IF we wanted only an memory care facility, not assisted living, we would strongly consider. A very professional staff.

Clare Bridge at Silver Lake provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.