Circle of Life - Valencia, CA

Amazing girls, ever so sweet

It gives her everything she wants. It is very different from where she was before because it is a boarding care, they're very nice but they don't have the sam ekind of activities. The people there are very attentive, very nice. My mom is very stubborn and she loves it because the girls are ever so gentle and they're so sweet. I go in and visit unnanounced all the time and there's always someone talking to her and they're always so nice. There's 5 siblings in my family and we're all very happy with it. It's clean, its nice and most important I like the meals; its an intimate neough group where they eat together and its just pleasant, very homey. I only wish that they would do something for the holidays so it isn't a thing where one day rolls into another. She's very happy with it and we're very happy with it.

Circle of Life is a senior living facility that recognizes how difficult the true circle of life can be. As an adult child, you are now faced with having to care for the people who cared for you your whole life. We know what a difficult choice this can be, and we hope that you find our facility comforting and warm. Each of our senior residents is given the choice to live as independently as they like. We do offer living assistance services when they are needed, and we offer medical check-ups as well. There are meal services everyday and an activity calendar that allows the residents to participate in activities they find enjoyable. We want them to be as active as they possibly can be. At Circle of Life, our aim is to help make the elderly as comfortable as possible so that they can age with dignity. We also understand that your whole family is involved in the decision to move Mom or Dad here. Please visit us and take a tour so that we can show you a place that is warm and welcoming for your family.