Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Review of Chateau Renoir Calgary, AB

Great experience, staff was very helpful whenever I contacted them. Nice facility.

Happy, Happy, Happy!

Love it! My mom loves this place and we couldn't be happier for her. I'm sure in the first 48 hrs of her being there she introduced herself to the majority of the other tenants, sometimes twice, lol. She is such a social butterfly and this place is exactly what she needed. The staff, Sarah and Stephanie (I hope I spelled that right) and all the others are extremely helpful and caring. I just can't say enough about this place.
We are so happy that Harold [Removed], Senior Living Advisor
has guided us in this direction, Kudo's to you my friend!
I highly recommend "A Place For Mom" to help you in your search for peace of mind for your family.

Revera – Chateau Renoir exudes an atmosphere of tasteful sophistication and vibrant retirement living in Calgary, Alberta.

Chateau Renoir is a well-established retirement community, nestled on a 3.7-acre property in the Pump Hill neighbourhood. The residence features well-designed suites, and a spacious contemporary setting. Residents find wonderful variety in the dining and recreation experiences, from the billiards room to the swimming pool.

The array of choices, the beautiful environment and the caring and friendly staff make for resort-style retirement living. As a lifestyle bonus, Chateau Renoir is also adjacent to the Glenmore Landing shops and services, as well as the renowned Jewish Community Centre.

Chateau Renoir is part of the Revera family, one of North America’s leading and most trusted providers of seniors’ accommodation, care and services since 1961.