Brookdale Windsor - Windsor, CA

Brief stay

My loved one only stayed briefly at Brookdale Windsor. He became ill and we had to move him to another community. Brookdale Windsor took good care of him while he was there. The staff was friendly and caring. He wasn't able to enjoy the meals or participate in the activities provided. He spent a lot of time away from the community doing other outside activities and hadn't fully acclimated to his new place. At Brookdale Windsor they were good about making sure he took his medication in a timely manner. We are not sure whether he will be returning here after rehab.

My mom's great care

I am happy with the care here at this community for my mom. The meals are outstanding and she likes the nice variety. I like the nice activities for her to participate. I like that she is ale to get out from the community and take small trips. We would recommend this community to other families for great care with a good value. We like that is it closer for us to visit more ofter.

Nice Tour

I had a nice tour of this community. The community looked nice and clean. Staff was very kind and friendly. It just wasn't what my mother needed at the time. Overall this is a nice community for the right person.

Small Community.

This is a nice community. Alittle smaller then what we were looking for. The staff was very nice and helpful. They do have activities for those who want to participate. I would recommend this care to others.

Brookdale

My Aunt has only been here for a very short while but I think she will be happy here. A lovely facility. The residents are pretty active and friendly.
Studio apartment is quite spacious

Misrepresented Services

The Brookdale Windsor just misrepresented all of the medical services that they offer at the facility. What I expected, in terms of the level of care that I was paying for, I did not receive from them.

Great Improvement

We moved my mother here after the previous community she lived in closed. For one, we were able to move her for almost the exact same rate as the previous community. The residence is very nice, clean, and the staff is great. They are extremely nice! Chancellor has allowed many more opportunities for my mother, like a variety of activities and onsite physical therapy. The food is nutritious, small portions, but it has helped my mother's health improve since she moved in. She was able to move into a great room on the ground floor and is close to the dining hall. Also, there is a wonderful garden in the back that is very accessible. Overall, I have been very impressed!

Didn't Have Good Energy

It was small and I had my debates about that because it was very quiet and the energy wasn't that great. They had those big garbage cans out in the hallways. The cost was considerably less but here were just too many things that just turned me off about it.

Very Helpful

They were very helpful in what we wanted but they only had a one bedroom. We needed a two bedroom.

Chancellor Place of Windsor provides a full range of choices for today’s seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of