Atria Rocklin - Rocklin, CA

Friendly, Attentive Staff

Overall, I feel that Atria is a very good community. I like that it's clean, and that the staff seems very friendly, caring, and attentive to the residents. I feel that the food is good, but I do wish they would do more with the residents as far as activities go. I think they do what they can, but it seems that they do more sitting around than I would like. Overall, I think my loved one is happy here, and we are pleased that he is well cared for and close by.

This place is clean and well appointed. The room layouts (door, walls, closet) were designed to allow good utilization of space. many comfortable looking residents! The menu choices and dining arrangements looked very nice and I think it could please any appetite. The place felt a little too busy to me though. Bedrooms too close to common areas?? Can't quite put my finger on it. I'm sure to some people that could be an asset.

Everything is good

My loved one is doing well living at this community. She likes the food and the activities they offer. The Staff have been helpful, encouraging and they answer our questions. The community is well maintained inside and out. I would recommend this community.

We like this community

My parents like the food and they offer a lot of choices. The staff have been friendly, helpful and encouraging. They have a nurse on staff all day and night. They offer a lot of activities. My parents have a nice place that includes a kitchen. The community is clean and I would recommend it.

Care and comfort for dad

The care at this community is very good. The community is clean and enjoyable. The menu is good and a nice variety. I like that he is involved with the activities that are making him happy to be here. My father is hoping that a request for fish could be made to the menu. This is a nice community that we would recommend to other families for the good care and value for a loved one.

Not at all what we expected.

Atria Rocklin is not what they appeared to be. They assured us that they had many activities available.My mother is a very active memory care patient and I don't think throwing around a balloon once a day is adequate. She has become very frustrated and unhappy here. I'm sure its a good place for a non-active senior but not for my mother. They didn't give her a shower for three weeks because they said she was combative, she weighs 105 lbs.She had sores on her head from not being bathed. I pay a lot of money for care, my daughter shouldn't have to go in there to give her grandmother a shower. They have employees working there that make $10 an hour with no schooling or credentials. I am very disappointed.

Kate Vance

Thank you for being part of our Atria family. Your comments are very concerning to me. We value your feedback and have shared it with our community and regional leadership. In the meantime, I'd like to know more about the specifics so I can help. You can also always reach me directly at [removed].

My father is doing great since his move. I would recommend this community because the staff has been very good to him. He always talks about how friendly and accommodating the caregivers are. They offer a lot of activities and they staff always go to his room and offer him to join. At first, I was apprehensive about it, but now I am happy and have the peace of mind that they are taking good care of him and keeping him safe.

An Appropriate Community

Mom is doing great. The level of care is appropriate and the staff are friendly and responsive to her. The meals are good to eat. The community allows pets and they maintain the property well, it is very clean. I would recommend this community to others.

A nice place to live.

I like this nice community that I have moved into. The staff are helpful and care about our needs. We have found the community to always be clean and maintained. We are able to eat with the other residents that we enjoy. They do offer activities for everyone. I recommend this nice community to others for a good value and great place to live.

Good activities!

The Atria Rocklin was a very nice place. Everyone was very friendly. They had a good list of activities but the care was not as great. My mother chose another community and it was a great choice.

Care and Concern.

I am happy with the care at this community . My mom likes the music which is very comforting to her. The staff is very friendly and helpful. She seems to like the meals that are served. This is over all a great community for great care and a good value.

So far we have been pretty happy with Atria.

So far we have been pretty happy with Atria. Everyone has been great. Things have worked out pretty well so far.

Our New Experience

The care is going well for my friend. The staff try to accommodate him but they are nice people and They let me address any issue. He likes to eat a vegetarian diet and it has been a little difficult. I also realized that on the first day he was suppose to get a life alert, a month later they gave one to him. On the first day no one told him that they don't serve dinner on Sundays and I was disappointed by this. Overall it is a nice community.

Kate Vance

Thanks for being a part of the Atria family, and for the feedback! I'm glad your friend is enjoying living in our community and will be sure to share your note with our leadership team. If you want chat more, you can reach me directly at [removed].

Casa de Santa Fe was easy to locate. Dyan Clarke was very kind, great demeanor, extremely knowledgeable, knew all the residents by their first names. The residents looked happy living there. The caretakers looked like they enjoy their jobs. The rooms are more than accommodating. You can make your space your own and fix it up. The whole inside of the building is very clean, bright, homey and cheery. Right now, for shared rooms it is $3550 but if my mother needs extra help, then the price could go up from $3700 to $5650. It depends on the level of care she needs. They also have an annual increase of 3 to 5 percent. There's the issue. However, my daughter and I really liked this facility.

A great choice for us

We looked at many places for our Mom after getting lots of advice and opinions. Casa was the first place we toured in this area and every visit to other options always led us back here. The staff is so friendly and kind and never make us feel like we are asking too many questions or bugging them. The administration has a very visible/accessible presence. There are always residents out and about in the Assisted living public areas, which is a much different experience from where our Mom use to live. It is so nice as she needs people around her. There are activities and many options for the residents to participate in. This was a very good choice for us!

Review of Casa de Santa Fe Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Rocklin, CA

beautiful home. Dyan was wonderful.

Wonderful Place to call home

The people at Casa de Santa Fe have all been very pleasant, kind, and helpful. Such a wonderful "at home" atmosphere for my Dad!

Independent living, assiste...

Independent living, assisted living, and memory care. No openings right now. Independent living can eat in the dining hall one meal a day, but it is served at 6:30? Otherwise, looked good. Attractive, 24 hour LVN's on duty. Activities, certain days to dr. appts. Outings. Felt noisy? Crowded dining room for Sunday brunch. Didn't get to see independent living apartment.

They really do a great job. So far I'm a fan!

They really do a great job. I like what they do. He enjoys the food. There are no complaints so far. If you can afford it, it's a great location in Rocklin. Casa has been very accommodating, and flexible. I like the location and the people, I've met. So far I'm a fan!

Everything has been great. The only ...

Everything has been great. The only complaint I have is, I have phoned about concerns a few times and the calls have not been returned.

Best facility toured. Beaut...

Best facility toured. Beautiful and everyone seems so dedicated and caring. Impressive.

Very Attractive Place

My mom is very happy there. She's in a two bedroom independent living apartment. She gets one meal per day and they also clean for her and they're on call if the have a medical emergency. I'd say it's good. They offer a variety of activities in the complex itself like cards and games and things. They also have seasonal parties and offer bus trips to various places around the community, local shopping and medical appointments. My mom is taking advantage of some of that but she's also still getting acquainted with the community.

We probably looked at about a dozen more places in the Roseville, Rocklin, Sacramento area and I would say, hands down, this was the most attractive and appeared to meet my mom's needs most closely.

I Adore This Place!

It's absolutely beautiful. They just got done remodeling. They're redoing the dining room, there's new carpet and they just got done painting.

Of course, it's expensive but for what I'm getting in return, I don't even have to worry about my father. The activities are great. My father exercises 6 days a week, only chair exercises but still, that's great! They have at least one special night once a month like casino night or a luau.

I think they're very thorough. I visited at a minimum 5 places and when I pulled up and did the tour I knew this was the right place. It just great. They have formal dining at every meal and their food is absolutely wonderful. They rotate their menu every 4 weeks so it's not monotonous the residents. I adore the place.

A Great Place!

The care services are good. I'd like to see improvement with, as a person like me, the daughter, to be able to come in and get more information about the meals. I would like to know about the calories and nutritional information about the meals that are provide. Taste wise my mom doesn't love them but it seems like elderly people always complain about food. My impression is the food is about a 3. The problem is my mom needs to gain weight and she's having a hard time doing that.

I thought people seemed to be happy there. It's clean and nice and I really do love what they offer for activities. it's a nice facility. we've had problems because nobody's prefect but overall I think that's it's a great place.

Elegant but more expensive....

Elegant but more expensive. Only assisted living had available apartments.

Sedona has nice floor plan. nice grou...

Sedona has nice floor plan. nice grounds. has pool . newer building.

Lovely place; felt right at home; the...

Lovely place; felt right at home; they don't have much in the way of available space at the moment and we may have to move fast in another direction.

Clean and fancy. We visited this one...

Clean and fancy. We visited this one which has a formal dining room.

Of all the facilities I have visited,...

Of all the facilities I have visited, this just felt the best. Room configuration is very open allowing for easy placement of furniture. Since it is both an independent living and an assisted living facility it is probably the best configuration.

Set in the hills of Rocklin in the Sacramento metro area – only minutes from the Quarry District and Whitney Oaks Golf Club – Atria Rocklin offers a simplified lifestyle with upscale amenities, delightful dining experiences and discreet, 24-hour support.

In addition to independent and assisted living options, Atria Rocklin has a Life Guidance® memory care neighborhood where individuals living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia enjoy more personalized care and programs that encourage engagement.

Atria Rocklin’s campus features separate assisted living and memory care apartment buildings, plus one- and two-bedroom independent living townhomes with outside entrances and single-car garages. Amenities include multiple dining venues, a heated pool and spa, salon and barber shop, game room and clubhouse. Staff is available 24 hours a day to provide care and assistance as needed. Neighbors gather for the walking club each morning to maintain their physical fitness and socialize with friends. The community organizes outings to nearby Folsom Lake and other area attractions as well.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 180 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are home to more than 21,000 seniors and employ more than 13,500 people. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them to keep making a positive difference in our world.