Brookdale Fresno - Fresno, CA

[name removed] was very helpful with all of our questions. We enjoyed the facility, and the sing-along with the pianist. Rooms were nice. We were put off by odors, which is why only 4 stars.

Very nice facility. It will be a definite consideration if we relocate dad to Fresno. Great staff too

Comfortable care!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my mother since she made the move into this community. The staff have been wonderful to work with and I am comfortable with the care they have providing her. She has had no problem with the meals and enjoys participating in the activities they have from time to time. Overall it has been a pleasant experience and I would recommend it to anyone.

A tour for care

We toured this community for care. The staff was friendly and we liked the environment. The communist did not allow pets and the cost was more than planned. They do offer activities and the menu is appealing. We would suggest that families tour this community for the options and cost available.

My mom's care

I like this community for good care for my mom. The meals are excellent and the variety is wonderful. The community has a lot of nice activities. It makes me happy to know that she is getting excellent care. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved

High marks for Brookdale Fresno

I toured 6 assisted living communities looking for a home for my mother. Brookdale delivered a great first impression. The environment was a good match for my mother's personality. The staff is very friendly and follows through on everything they say they're going to do. The activities and amenities are good quality and fun. The living quarters are bigger than than what the other communities offer for the money and the assisted living services are itemized out in an easy format to understand what you're getting for your money.

Knowledgeable tour guide!

During my tour of Brookdale Fresno, I thought it was a very nice facility. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The tour guide was able to answer my questions and give me good information. It was a good experience but we found another community in a better location that for my loved one's needs better.

Wonderful place for senior living

We placed our Aunt here after reviewing several other assisted living places. From the time we walked in and had a very in-depth interview from [Removed] discussing my aunt's needs, medical history and medications find the best possible scenario for her at Brookdale. We were given a tour, introduced to many of the residents. Her apartment she chose was adorable and spacious. She loved the restaurant and meeting new friends and she had excellent care there, giving us peace of mind. Sadly, she died a few months after she moved in. She had said many times that she wished she would have made the decision sooner to move into assisted living and leave her home. Brookdale was there to provide hospice care for her to the end. My family is grateful our Aunt spent the last few months of her life happy, well taken care of and meeting new friends

New To Me But I Am Happy

I am now living at this community and I am doing real good and the staff are making sure I am happy here. The community is clean with weekly room cleaning. The food is so tasty and fresh, a good meal, and I like it. I also get to go shopping at many stores and the staff take me to any store I want. I am being treated fairly, no neglect, all I have to do is call for anything and the staff come to help me. The staff always make me feel they are interested in making sure I am satisfied with all that is available to me. I am truly happy here at this community.

Back at home where we belong.

The experience we had at Brookdale Fresno wasn't the greatest. Thankfully, our home was still available so we moved out. There was absolutely no privacy and the staff walked in without knocking every morning which i did not like at all. The food was awful! Good thing the community is pet friendly although the patio is not a decent size for our two little dogs. Our experience with the staff wasn't all bad but we are definitely glad to be home.

Review of Brookdale Fresno - Fresno, CA

Kelly was outstanding at her job carefully listening to our thoughts about this process of finding a home for Mom at this time in her life. It was clear that Kelly has an abundance of experience with elders and could validate that some of the behaviors we see are indeed typical. We toured the entire community and were very pleased with the clean serene feeling of the public spaces. Small groups of elders were seated together visiting and some were occupied at tables by themselves. All residents pleasantly interacted with us as we greeted them. Two dining rooms provide an elegant atmosphere to have a delicious meal. Choices were offered as well as standards that were always on the menu. The feeling was like a very nice restaurant with table cloths menus cloth napkins and full table settings. The food looked fresh and tasty. A beauty parlor was available with manicure pedicure and hair services. Prices were very reasonable. Rooms were nicely designed with a small kitchen. A nice sized living room with a patio or balcony bedroom large enough for a queen size bed walk-in closet and fully equipped bathroom with high profile toilet is included. Really the only negative is the distance away from our home. Cost is also a factor

great staff

She has not been there that long. I would rate the friendliness of the staff a 10. They're very good and outgoing. I think they treat her pretty good there.

The staff takes such good care of him

It was until Dad fell and got Pneumonia and had to go into rehab, but that was no fault of Brookdale's. Hopefully he will get to go back to Brookdale soon. Everyone but one staff member has been wonderful, and I do mean wonderful. They are so nice to him and take such good care of him.

Residents and staff are friendly and helpful

The building, décor and the grounds here are very nice and well kept. The facility is always clean. The residents here are just as friendly and helpful as the staff. One thing that is a plus is the food here. It is very good.

Loving My New Home

Liked it so much that I moved in on the first of the month. The staff and all of the residents are so helpful. It's really something when the residents all tell me what a great place it is and how much I'm going to love it. I love my spacious apartment and the staff has been extremely helpful in getting it just how I want it. From the paint on the walls to the placement of the wall mount for the TV and the shelves in the walk in closet it is perfect. Many thanks to all of them.

It's gone very well so far

My mom is in the independent living section now and is very happy there!

The food and activities are excellent.

I have ate eaten there before and the food is really good. The food is home cooked and there is a variety of options. The only negative is the accounting. You have to be sure to watch the invoices. They are very friendly. The layout of the facility is very nice. The food and activities are excellent. The residents seem well taken care of. They always look well dressed. They seem very happy. This is a really nice place.

Impressive Facility

I can't see that they need any improvement. I am very impressed with how they handle my parents need. Overall it is a very impressive facility no complaints.

over delivered

I really liked the initial presentation, and they have over-delivered on everything that they said that they would. They have been really good about answering all of my questions, and you can tell that they genuinely care about the well-being of their residents. It has been a very good experience and I would highly recommend Carrington Pointe.

Review of Carrington Pointe Assisted Living in Fresno, CA

Excellent tour by Miss Bustos!!

Very nice facility & administrator Ke...

Very nice facility & administrator Kelly was super.

Very pleased

We were very pleased with this community! It was very nice and clean looking, and all of the employees were friendly and caring. They were one of the few places we looked at that were able to work with a hospice waiver, and the community worked very well with the hospice service in general. I liked the layout here, the assisted living is all in the same general area, no spread out over multiple floors, so the staff are always nearby and response times are fast. The apartments here were a bit bigger than other places we looked at, and they all had balconies which was nice. This was also one of the most affordable places we looked.

Impressive Food

My aunt is a little confused so it is hard to get a straight answer about how things are going, but it seems like she is settling in and doing a lot better. She was really confused when she got there. As she got used to it, she seemed to be a lot happier.

The building is very nice. They take good care of it as far as cleanliness and decorations, and the decor is very nice. The food is excellent. We have eaten there quite a few times, and I have always been impressed. I work in the industry, and this is not the top of the line, but it is probably in the top 2% of places around town.

9/10/2013 - met Sabrina and...

9/10/2013 - met Sabrina and was great. Planning a lunch so that Duel can make up his mind about it. It is not far from the VA Med Center. Place was clean and everyone there seemed happy. Rooms were adequate. Dog park, swimming pool all plus

We (two siblings went with ...

We (two siblings went with me) were not impressed at all.

Best Choice For Us

My parents have been there for two weeks. They haven't really been involved in the activities yet. So far everybody in the place is very friendly and caring. They're good listeners. They look for ways to solve the problems that you face. I'm very happy with them.

My dad likes the variety of the food. He's actually gained a couple of pounds which is good; he needed it. Mom has good day and bad days but she has that in her house too. She's adjusting. The residents are very supportive. They offer 3 meals a day and transportation. Carrington Pointe gave us the biggest unit size for a reasonable amount of money. It was the best choice for us.

Plenty To Do

My mom is loving it there. She's eating better than she has in years - there's lots of good selection for food. The rooms are beautiful and everthing seems new and nice. The caregivers are around, but my mom is in independent living so I can't really comment on the care services.

She's going to exercise classes every day and making friends. There's plenty going on - places to go and things to do. She's busy.

I visited July 5th. I liked...

I visited July 5th. I liked the facility. A move in special of $1900./month for a one bedroom, a separate mini-kitchen and a balcony. The only increase in monthly rent is cost of living increases. A $1500 non refundable deposit. A la carte assisted living help.

Visited Carrington Po...

Visited Carrington Pointe yesterday. The community was nice but did not rank higher than the two properties we visited recently (Windham - Fresno and Quail Park - Visalia) The common areas and apartment were attractive. The food was okay. :) Did not get a warm or friendly feeling from the current residents.

limited menu, separate eating areas, ...

limited menu, separate eating areas, Mad dash for meals.

Very nice facility. Large rooms. Th...

Very nice facility. Large rooms. The people were friendly and helpful. Had to get your own emergency button if you wanted one.

Carrington Pointe provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.