Brookdale Reidsville - Reidsville, NC

Looking at Other Options

I had a tour at this community and it was a nice community but they were not able to fit my mother-in-law budget.

Nice Tour, But Too Pushy

This is a nice community, my tour went pretty well. From what I saw everything looked well maintained. The staff was kind and friendly. I did feel they were a little to pushy and to much following up. I felt like they were more concerned about getting us moved in for the money. My tour went well, but they were to pushy with the follow up's.

We had a nice tour and visit with Dir...

We had a nice tour and visit with Director. She was very helpful.

Carolina House of Reidsville provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.