Carillon Assisted Living at Indian Trail - Monroe, NC

Carillon Assisted Living at Indian Trail - Monroe, NC has yet not published prices.

Mom's experience

Mom is not happy that they have not followed through on the activities they said they offered. She also thinks they do not have the proper staffing to care for some of the residents that require more care needs. She likes her room. The community is very clean and well maintained. The staff are quick to respond when mom needs something. This community is close to family.

Pleasant Tour, No Problems

I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. The tour went well overall. Everyone was kind, and polite to my family, and I. Everything looked good from what we saw, they do a good job with the cleanliness. I did not have any problems with my tour of this community.

A good respite stay

My husband had a good stay at this community. The staff were friendly and we had good communication. He liked the food, however they do not offer special diets. They offer daily activities. The community is neat and clean inside and out. We would use this community again for a respite stay.

A beautiful tour

We toured this community for the care for my mom.We think it is beautiful and the extra activities that would have been offered. The care would have been helpful if we could afford the cost of the care for mom. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Nice place!!

I had taken a tour of this community for my mother and I thought they have a very well maintained facility with lots of friendly staff members. I also wanted my mother to have her own privacy of a room even if she had to share a bathroom but they did not have that available. I ended up finding exactly what we wanted for her in another place for the same price they had there shared rooms for.

Great Community, My Mother is Well

It has been a great experience for us here at this community. My mother is doing very well, and I'am satisfied with her move to this community. I know she is safe, and being provided with good care. This is a great community, and I would recommend it.

Very nice facility. Clean and bright. people seemed nice. Price was all inclusive. Priced a little high.