We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Our home was completely renovated in 2011 with all new wood floors, Granite countertops in the kitchen and bathroom, a beautiful fully wheelchair accessible bathroom with Granite Counters and a walk in shower. Beautiful bedrooms with brand new beds and lots of natural light!
Just some of the things we offer:
24 Hour Care
Visiting Doctor, Nurses, Physical and Occupational Therapy (to be covered by residents insurance) and much more!
Our cross streets are Adams and Wattles.
We are located 10 minutes away from Downtown Birmingham in a beautiful mature tree lined subdivision. Perfect place to come and enjoy a quiet walk with your loved one through our neighborhood. Take some time to enjoy sitting outside with your loved one and enjoying the beautiful flowers!