We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Meals Provided
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Nurses on Staff
- Dentist Available
- Doctor on Call
- Male Residents Accepted
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Speech Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Podiatrist Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
- Activities Onsite
- Resident Parking Available
- Complimentary Transportation
Our home was completely renovated in 2011 with all new wood floors, Granite countertops in the kitchen and bathroom, a beautiful fully wheelchair accessible bathroom with Granite Counters and a walk in shower. Beautiful bedrooms with brand new beds and lots of natural light!
Just some of the things we offer:
24 Hour Care
Visiting Doctor, Nurses, Physical and Occupational Therapy (to be covered by residents insurance) and much more!
Our cross streets are Adams and Wattles.
We are located 10 minutes away from Downtown Birmingham in a beautiful mature tree lined subdivision. Perfect place to come and enjoy a quiet walk with your loved one through our neighborhood. Take some time to enjoy sitting outside with your loved one and enjoying the beautiful flowers!