Butternut Hill Senior Living - Troy, MI

Not equipped with memory-care trained staff

This is a place that is NOT equipped to care for all stages of Dementia or Alzheimer's as listed. Our loved one was overmedicated and given new meds every few days. Making him belligerent- we trusted he was in capable hands and sadly those hands we trusted were not used in a way to help our loved one but, to [Removed] them. Thankfully we got him out of this home!

-Exceptionally neat & clean
-Compliance with ADA
-Structured activity, assist residents according to -need, nutritional food services
-Green space surrounds the community safe & sound
Staff & residents very friendly,

A Wonderful Home Setting

My wife is in a home setting with 5 other ladies and they are setup for Alzheimer's and dementia care only. The gentleman who is in charge is a registered nurse and takes very good care of the residents there. My wife has started to settle in and still does on occasion ask to come home but I feel I was very lucky to have found Butternut Hill because her care is so very wonderful there. They also have a doctor who makes house calls who cares for the residents so I do not have to take my wife out for her medical needs.
My wife is eating well and everything is clean and well taken care of. I am well informed by the staff and they are all very friendly when I come to visit. The home is only a half a mile from where I live so it is very convenient for me.
I would definitely recommend Butternut Hill to my friends and family.

Our home was completely renovated in 2011 with all new wood floors, Granite countertops in the kitchen and bathroom, a beautiful fully wheelchair accessible bathroom with Granite Counters and a walk in shower. Beautiful bedrooms with brand new beds and lots of natural light!

Just some of the things we offer:

24 Hour Care

Homemade Cooking

Family Environment

Visiting Doctor, Nurses, Physical and Occupational Therapy (to be covered by residents insurance) and much more!

Our cross streets are Adams and Wattles.

We are located 10 minutes away from Downtown Birmingham in a beautiful mature tree lined subdivision. Perfect place to come and enjoy a quiet walk with your loved one through our neighborhood. Take some time to enjoy sitting outside with your loved one and enjoying the beautiful flowers!